Amanda McKenzie: Rejection

Start from the beginning

Besides, even if he did (which he doesn't) I'm pretty sure he would break up with her to be with me. Who wouldn't? I'm popular, beautiful and rich. Any guy likes me. Percy, well, he's just pretending. I know, deep down that he likes me.

"Amanda! Hurry up! Percy might went home already." April urge.

"Calm down, April. Percy wouldn't leave yet. I'm still here. He's waiting on my offer about this weekend." I assured her. I finish fixing my make-up then left the girl's bathroom.

I walk outside of the school to see a few people. I search for my-soon-to-be-boyfriend, Percy. He was with his friends again. I rolled my eyes. They really should leave Percy alone. They're ruining his social status. I mean, if you are really a good friend, let them go especially if they're hot and you're not.

That's what I did anyway. I left a nerdy loser, Carla? I think, her name was. We used to BFF's but hey, popularity is much more important than friendship. She got angry at me so I made her life a living hell. I still do actually.

Enough of that useless girl. I need to get Percy. I walk up to him. "Hey, Percy!"

He turned around then gave a small grimace. He was probably embarrass to be seen by talking to his loser friends. Aww don't worry my Percy, I'll save you from those freaks.

"Hi, Amanda." he says then gives me a strained smile. Yup, he's totally embarrass by them. I'll end your misery Percy.

"So," I twirled my hair while flashing him a grin and giving a wink. "I was wondering if you want to go to my house today."

Percy gave an exasperated sigh. "Look Amanda. I have a girlfriend."

I giggle. I love it when he plays hard to get. "Aww Percy. You don't have to pretend. Everyone knows you don't have a girlfriend and just made her up."

"I didn't."

"You're so funny Percy!" I laugh.

"He's telling the truth, Amanda." I heard my name. My eyes snap to those blue eyed I used to know. It was Carla. My EX-BFF. How dare she spat my name!? Doesn't she know my name is beautiful like me? She's just jealous because her name is Carla. Not a very pretty name for a girl if you ask me.

I rolled my eyes. "Please, Percy doesn't have a girlfriend. He's just says he does 'cause he want me jealous."

Carla and the rest of the freaks laugh. How dare they?! No one makes fun of me! Especially those weirdos! Before I could snap back, a beep was heard. I craned my neck for the interruption.

I saw a sea-green car park in front of the school. It seemed to catch a lot of people's attention. I saw Percy smiled and Carla to smirk at me. What's the big deal? It's just a car.

Suddenly, the driver came out. When I got a glimpse at her, I instantly felt jealous. Now, don't get me wrong, I know I'm beautiful and all but that doesn't mean I don't get jealous. I'm still human. The girl was admittedly gorgeous. She has blond princess curls like a princess and intimidating but pretty gray eyes. She was tall and has a muscular body. Ewww, girls with muscles? Gross!

The blondie search the school yard with her eyes then they landed on our direction. She smiled then says, "Seaweed Brain!" Who?

"Wise Girl!" I heard Percy yelled then he ran towards her. What the hell?

He gave her a huge hug then spun her around. When he put her down, he gave her a kiss. On. The. LIPS.

I gasp in shock and so those the rest of the student body except Percy's friends.

"I miss you Wise Girl." Percy said, once he broke the kiss.

"I miss you, too." the blondie replies.

I walk towards that stupid blonde. (AN: I'm sorry again) How dare she kiss Percy? Technically, it was the other way around but still! Percy is mine!

"Who are you?" I ask, anger in my voice. Feel my wrath bitch.

She arch an eyebrow. She glared at me making me a little uncomfortable. Why isn't she recoiling? She should be afraid of me!

"I'm Annabeth Chase." she says, confidently. "Percy's girlfriend."

Silence.

My eyes widen. Percy's girlfriend? He actually has one? No! Impossible!

"Percy we should go." Annabeth suggested then she shot me a glare. Percy nodded. 

"Bye guys!" Percy called out to his friends.

"Bye!" they said back. Percy went in the driver's seat.

"Bye Annabeth!" I heard Carla shout. They know each other?!

Annabeth smiled and waved at her then she got in the passenger's seat. I was still standing there in shock even after the car drove off. My mind is still trying to process it. Percy? Girlfriend? Carla knows her?

"Hey, Amanda!" Carla shouts.

My head snap back towards the loser. "What?"

She smirk. "You've just been rejected." then she left with her friends laughing, leaving me speechless.