06

You awoke to the feeling of a wet cloth on your forehead. Forgetting at first what happened you quickly sit up with a gasp. With eyes wide open you saw Bigby and Swineheart giving you a surprised look.

"W-what happened?" You manage to push out of your mouth still confused of the recurrences that happened.

"Oh Mrs. L/n, well that's one way of waking up," Swineheart responded as he closed his medical bag. "You seem to have fainted. It was quiet startling according to what Bigby informed me of. How are you feeling?"

You looked around the room and noticed you were back in Bigby's bedroom. The sheets were covering you and the damp cloth that was on your forehead now laid on your lap. It must've fallen when you suddenly bolted up from your laying position.

"I feel much better," you responded unsurely. Bigby was standing next to Swineheart who sat in the foot of the bed. "We were just talking with Snow and you suddenly passed out, what happened?" Bigby asked.

It was hard to read Bigby. He has such a deep voice and a stern look that you're not sure if he's concern, angry, or indifferent. His words sounds like that of concern but his facial expression looks angry.

Snow

You finally processed what Bigby was saying and remembered what happened before you passed out.

"Y/n do you remember why you're here? Do you remember who Bigby is?" Swineheart asked gesturing to Bigby.

Bigby furrowed his eyebrows. Could it be you no longer remember him? Even if you two didn't have a strong relationship your amnesia almost gave him pitty. He wondered how you could live life like this, if you'd ever regain your memories back or would it be one of those cases where in every certain amount of days you loose your memories all over again. That would mean you'd forget about him. What a shame, he was growing fond of you.

Bigby was snapped out of his train of thought when he heard you reply, "yes. I still remember Bigby and you Swineheart, and I vaguely remember what happened before I passed out."

"Could you tell me all the details that you remember then?" Swineheart asked as he looked at you.

You thought back to your time at Bigby's office trying to remember any details you could and explained it to the best of your abilities.

"Well I remember Bigby taking me to his personal office when Snow showed up. I swear I feel like I've heard her name before, Snow White," your voice started fading and you looked down to the sheets that laid across your legs. "And then it felt like I had this distant memory. Like I've seen her before or I know her story. But all that came to my mind was a gold trimmed mirror with some kind of green face."

Bigby's rough face changed to one that looked surprised as he turned his face towards Swineheart. Swineheart kept his professional poker face and cleared his throat.

You sighed and shook your head as you noticed their actions. "I know, I sound stupid. After seeing that imagine I wiped out."

"No of course not. Whatever that thing was, was a memory." Swineheart explained.

"But how? It was a talking mirror. Mirrors don't talk." You shook your head feeling stupid for saying such a thing like a talking mirror.

"It may sound bizarre but that could somehow be one of your memories. Your brain couldn't process such information going through all at once causing you to faint."

You shook your head and gave a small smile, "what kind of memory is that?"

"Whatever it is Snow somehow triggered it. I would say maybe letting y/n interact with more of Snow's kind could help her and her memories," Swineheart hinted at Bigby as he stood up.

Bigby looked down on he floor with his stern expression. His hand cupping his chin as if her were deep in thought or he was processing what the doctor said.

"You do seem healthy and in good shape. Just be careful and take good care of her Bigby, good day." And with that Doctor Swineheart left Bigby's apartment.

"What did he mean by Snow's kind?" You asked looking up at Bigby.

Bigby sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll have to take you to our main office soon." Bigby hesitantly stated.

"As for now get some rest so you can feel better. We'll talk more later," he said as he closed the bedroom door as he exited.

It felt as though they were hiding something from you, something they didn't want to tell you. Is Bigby helping you or keeping secrets away from you?

A/n short and sucky, sorry!