05

You awoke early to the sound of cursing and cars loudly honking their horns at each other. You rubbed your eyes tiredly letting out a small yawn. After rinsing your mouth with water and mouth wash you make yourself towards the kitchen. You smiled down at the direction of the blue chair noticing a tired Mr. Wolf snoring with his mouth wide open.

You made your way down to the kitchen.

I should cook some breakfast for Bigby since he's going through all this trouble.

You opened the fridge remembering there are only eggs and ketchup. You mentally pray that the eggs aren't rotten as you pull the carton out. To your relief they're still good so you decide to quickly make some scrambled eggs and coffee for breakfast.

As the coffee was brewing you quickly cleaned up the dinner table and served the scrambled eggs.

Walking over to the still snoring Bigby, you get on your knees and softly lay your hand on his knee. He stirs and quickly opens his eyes to see you.

"Good morning," you smile softly. He gives you small smile as he runs his hand down his face, "good morning." You stand up from your position on the ground and turn your back to him as you make your way down to the kitchen. "I made breakfast," you comment looking back at him. Bigby was looking at you with a slight smirk, "is that my shirt?"

You look down forgetting that you put one of the t-shirts you found on the floor last night. A white oversized tee that reached mid thigh, it fit almost as a dress so you didn't bother wearing something underneath. "Oh yeah sorry. I didn't want to wake you up and ask so I just kind of took it," you shyly explain.

Bigby stands up from his seat and shakes his head, "it's fine. Hey, it looks good on you." You swear you saw him smirk and look you up and down as he made his way past you, and to the dinner table, taking a seat.

"You didn't have to bother making breakfast," he claimed after finishing his last bit of coffee. You shake your head replying, "it's the least I can do. You've given me a place to stay and you're helping me until I get my memories back."

_________________________________

As promised Bigby was giving you a tour of his office. It happened to be at the first floor of his apartment complex, The Woodlands. He was giving you some basic information in case you get lost or need to find him.

Sheriff Bigby Wolf

You read the black letters printed on the glass part of the wooden door that lead to his office. He opens the door for you and you enter looking around. Files were spread everywhere but seeing how his apartment looked, you weren't surprised.

"If I'm not in my room this is where I'll be," he stated removing some folders from his desk and putting them in his filing cabinet. You nod your head looking around and taking a seat. "So what kind of cases are you working on right now?" You ask as he takes a seat in front of you in his swivel chair.

"Well the usual, some residents here aren't following some rules and need to be sent off. Others are complaining about their neighbors or their troubles with other people here in Fable town," he explains, "but as for right now, you're "case" is my priority."

"Do I have a file?" You giggle opening up a random folder. He shakes his head, "no I don't have a lot of information on you," he replied with all seriousness.

You worriedly look down and hear a knock at the door. "Come in," Bigby answers staying seated. A women with hair as dark as night and skin as fair as snow walks in holding a stack of papers against her chest. "Bigby here's this mornings complains..." she stops her sentence as she looks down to where you're seated. You notice her blue eyes, tan suit jacket, blue snowflake button up and matching blue skirt.

She's beautiful

You quickly stand up and try to push an introduction out of your mouth but it won't budge. She gives you a warm smile as she greets herself, "hello, I haven't had the pleasure to meet you. My name is Snow, Snow White," he greets as she extends her hand.

You shake your hand and try recollecting yourself. "Hello my name is, y/n."

Snow? What a beautiful name but it sounds oddly familiar

She smiles and turns her gaze towards Bigby. "Bigby I haven't seen this fab..." she was quickly interrupted by Bigby. "Snow I was actually going to speak to you about her," he leaned over and propped his elbows against this table, "I need you to search for every person here in Manhattan with the name y/n l/n"

The woman named Snow sighed, "Bigby do you know how many people can have that same name?" Bigby shook his head and explained the situation to Snow, "we need as much information of y/n as possible. Her memories were lost and it's my job to help her as much as I can. So please research and try to find whatever details about any y/n's you can find."

Snow shook her head and letting out a heavy breath. "It'll take awhile you know that Bigby." Bigby nodded in understandment, "it's our only hope."

"Where is she even staying?" Snow asked looking over at you as you still stood trying to recall why her name is so familiar. "She's staying in my room while we get everything sorted out," explained Bigby.

Snow...

"Oh you should show her the main office!" Snow suggested but was quickly shut down by Bigby. "I think that place is too much for her to handle," he replied clearing his throat.

Snow White...

Snow finally realized what Bigby was hinting at, "oh!" She looks over to see you deep in thought. "Are you okay y/n?" She asks as she reaches out a hand to your shoulder.

You suddenly feel a throbbing pain in your head. You quickly shut your eyes trying to relieve the pain. It wouldn't go away. "I-I don't feel good," you manage to speak out. Her name kept repeating throughout your head.

Why won't her name go away? Why is it repeating over and over again in my head?

You held your head tightly as you shut your eyes. Your started feeling light headed as you see a giant image running across your mind. A faint photo of a black, gold framed mirror appeared before you. A green face appeared on the mirror, it looked angry.

You're body grew weak and it feels as if all the blood in your system was drained. You open up your eyes to the best of your ability, "y/n!" Bigby called as you see him stand up from his seat. It's the last thing you see as you feel your heart race and your body hit the floor.

A/N: please comment what you think and don't forget to vote!