02

*Reader POV*
        I moved around feeling uncomfortable in the position I was in. The sun was shining against my face making it hard to open my eyes. I slowly began to open up the hood of my eyelids to see a figure sitting directly across from me, eyeing me. Seeing double I blinked my eyes a few times to try and get the image to focus on my head. As the imagine began to become more clearer I noticed it was an unfamiliar man. I then realized the place itself was nothing I've recognized before. My eyes suddenly widen as I gasp and instantly bolt out of my chair. Just as I did so I felt a jolting pain come from the back of my head. I instantly fell to the floor on my knees as a result of the unexpected pain.
"Hey, you alright?" The same figure from before asked as he kneeled down my side. I looked up at him and took in his facial features. Long messy brown hair, stubble, brown eyes, and worry wrinkles were seen across his forehead and eyes. He looked as if he had a permanent scowl on his face. He spoke with a deep voice, "hey, are you okay?" He repeated once more as he noticed me staring at him instead of giving a reply. His face made it hard to pinpoint if he was genuinely concerned or if he needed to ask. I once again realized I didn't know this man and that I was most likely in his house. My heart started racing as I frantically asked "w-where am I? Who are you?" My breath quickened. It was obvious to the stranger as he noticed my chest and rise and fall dramatically, and it was audible.
"Hey I just need you to calm down okay. I'm just here to help you out. Now, can you remember anything from last night?" He asked as he propped himself in one knee trying to calm me down with his words. "L-last night?" I asked with a worried expression on my face. He noticed I was dumbfounded and decided to elaborate on his question, "yeah were you out drinking, maybe that's why you're all fuzzy? Out with friends, anything?" I tried to look deep into my brain to see if this was the case. I softly shook my head as I looked down on the floor. "Why are you trying to help me, what happened?" I asked looking up to him and making eye contact, a worried expression could be clearly seen on my face.
The man squinted his eyes not knowing if to take me seriously or not, "You mean to tell me you can't remember anything from last night?" He added. I once again shook my head 'no.' He sighed and rubbed his face in frustration, "alright. What about an address I can drop you off in?" I took in what he said and asked myself 'where do I live?' I looked away from him and out into the window. I chewed my bottom lip trying to recall these simple memories I should know. "Umm..." was all that I could manage to slip out of my mouth. Even though I wasn't looking I could tell that he was furrowing his brows at me, waiting for a response. I turned my face towards him but refused to look at him. "I can't remember," I softly spoke afraid to anger him. "You're joking right? Listen I really just need to drop you off your house so my job can be done. Don't play games," his deep voice exclaimed emphasizing on the 'me.' I suddenly became very worried and started to panic. "I-I don't remember," I said as tears began to form. And it wasn't just that, I couldn't recall anything. I tried digging deep into my memorize but there was nothing. 'Where do I live? Who do I live with? Who's my family, friends, anything?' Are some questions I kept asking to myself trying to find an answer. I quickly began to panic as tears rushed down my face. The man next to be looked at me as if he didn't know how to console me.
        He cleared his throat and gently patted my back as I covered my crying eyes with my hands, "is there any kind of information you can give me?" I shook my head and cried harder into my hands. "No, I can't remember anything," I confessed looking up at the brown eyed man. He looked at me as if not knowing what to do, "what do you mean by anything?" He asked trying to get some kind of information out of me. I wiped my tears with my hands and responded, "nothing. I can't remember anything."
        He squinted his eyes in disbelief and stood from his position on the floor. I watched as he turned his back on me and pulled out his phone from his pocket to dial a number. Wondering if it had anything to do with me I curiously asked, "what are you doing?" While wiping away tears. He turned to look at me over his shoulder with his phone pressed against his ear. He replied, "making a call."

(A/N I'm sorry these two chapters are pretty lame, they're the background information that we need in order for the whole story to progress so yeah. Right now I'm messing around with third and first pov to see what I like best so sorry if it's all messy! c:)