"Yeah, I don't look like part of the Cullen family anymore." I joked.

"What?" My dad asked confused.

"Twilight." My mum muttered. I wasn't even aware she had heard of the books or films, I hadn't even seen all the films, I'd seen half of the first one before I got kicked out of the cinema for throwing popcorn.

"What else did you do there except lay on a beach all day?" My dad quizzed.

"Uh... not a lot, I went horse riding and surfing." I smiled.

"Jazmine didn't mention that." He responded with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Oh right, she must have forgot." I lied, I didn't want to tell my dad I was off with some random boy, he definitely wouldn't have approved.

"Get any souvenirs?"

"Uh, yeah, sort off." I coughed masking my words.

"What do you mean sort off?" He protruded.

"I got a little body art." I replied still covering my words.

"You did what?!" He asked raising his voice.

"It's my body." I muttered.

"What did you get?" He asked a lot calmer.

"A tattoo." I mumbled looking out the window.

"Of what?"

"It says; Live life with no regrets, in Latin." I sighed.

"It could be worse." He muttered before turning the radio up.

"Would you like any dessert hun?" Mrs Styles asked me, already trying to put a slice of cheesecake on my plate.

"Uh, no thanks." I kindly declined.

"Are you sure? You need some meat on your bones." She grinned.

"I'm not hungry." I smiled sweetly but I could still see her waiting for me to say yes.

"Once slice can't hurt." She smiled.

"Actually I have to go somewhere." I replied standing up. "May I be excused?" I asked politely.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Personal matters." I replied already walking off. I heard the front door open as I walked over to my mum and whispered into her ear. "Hospital." I quickly whispered whilst she nodded in approval.

"How are you getting there?" She whispered back.

"I called a cab half an hour ago." I replied before standing up straight and walking out into the hallway.

"I hope you're not leaving on a count off me."

"Don't count on it Harry." I replied walking straight passed him and the other boys out the door.

"Are you not staying Delilah?" Louis asked sounding upset. I turned back around to see him stood outside the house.

"I can't, I have to go somewhere." I replied running to the taxi avoiding the rain. I tried to smile back to him as he waved at me, but it was more of a wobbly smile which definitely didn't look very convincing.

"Delilah." I told the receptionist slightly out of breath.

"Okay, take a seat, Dr Reid will be here to see you soon." She replied not even looking up from her neatly manicured nails.

"Thanks." I mumbled walking over to the waiting area. I sat there for a while twiddling my thumbs, the nerves were now setting in a place luckily I was wide awake because it was already getting late and I hadn't even gone in.