Blood Pressure

I've been really tense after 1st period today. Like, I felt like Yandere-Chan after killing a bunch of people. I mean, I didn't necessarily want to kill someone, but I wanted to slap the volleyball at gym with all of anger.

Now you may be thinking, why are you so pissed?

Well, let's just say some things did not go my way today.

First, the least important thing.

I have another essay to write in English. God, first day of the sub because my teacher is due next month and we just finished a paragraph yesterday.

Just to makes things worse, we have to write a paragraph on Poverty now. Do I seriously have to write a paragraph on this???

I've got better things to do.

I know it relates to the book we are reading but come on!!!

I've got a life that I don't care about.

Second.

I told my parents for the past few nights not to bring me to this thing for little children at my church.

When we pull up there, I sat in the car and waited for my dad to come back after dropping off my siblings.

A second later I see two kids walking up to the car and it's my friends (from church because Jesus and stuff)

Yeah.

My dad made me come here by having my heart take control of my body.

I can't say no.

I chased him in the parking lot a few minutes later until he jumped into his truck and zoomed off with my mom.

#goodparentingskills

Third.

My dad is always saying "guess what, you're almost 14 and do you know what that means?"

"I'm a year closer to my death?"

"Nope, you're gonna start a job"

I'm antisocial. I can't just be like, "hi welcome to kill me right now, how may I help you on this terrible day?"

Plus I have a billion of essays, homework, and wattpad books and friends to concentrate on. I don't have time to get a job the second I turn 14.

Finally, the thing that made me want to bash someone's head the most wasssszz

Okay so it's not 3rd term and study hall classes had changed for some people. Mine changed and I was so happy to finally get a teacher who would let me use my phone and listen to music.

When I got my schedule this morning, there was a mistake. It said I still had the same study teacher. I asked my homeroom teacher about it, and she said to go to my current one to check with her.

And this little freaking angel did.

The study teacher said, "Oh well you're still on my list so just go inside. It doesn't matter anyways"

At that moment, I'm about to punch a wall.

To make matters worse, she changed some seats around. Guess where I sit.

Right in front of her God freakin desk.

Wow now I can't even use my phone at all or else she'll see me.

After study ended I ran up to my previous homeroom teachers classroom and told him about the situation. He replies.

"Just to save confusion, just stay in that study."

I swear I'm gonna blackmail his bright unicorn pictures.

I was so pissed off until I had science and watched a video about space.

That makes me happy when we talk about sucking up poop in a tube.

So yeah. There's my day. I even told my mom about the study thing and she's like, "you can't do nothing now. You already told the guy"

I can't believe I actually went to my current study. I could have had a better day and went to my previous teacher's class. Wow. Go me.

This is why you don't trust me with decisions

-Nicoletta