100th Chapter Special

Hello everybody!!!

The 100th chapter for this book has finally came and we have some special things for you today. (We I mean me, but Katy can be included too because she also writes this book from time to time)

Anyways, before we begin the fun, I have some shoutout for you all.

These are the people who have been amazing to me for friends, readers, voters, commenters, supporters, or even my Senpai's. Yes, I have some people I look up to here but I won't say because.....I don't know.

Here we go!

Starlight0991
charlotte_pickfordx
mariexhood
moonlightave-
OTPexplosion
Horror_is_Lovely
_DEJGMKPS_Collabz_
A_Dorky_Writer
AwesomeAli16
Black_Knight_181
BlancCanvasEG2
CrystalDa3h
GadgetGuyGames
halliexfandom
jammatown919
jb3starbutterfly
kayna-star
KawaiiKeena_2004
Marinearmy12
Mega_Flareon
princessluna4lyfe101
QuestionableHeart
RainbowDashLuver17
sunsetshimmer_bacon
The_Astro_Sisters
theanswertolifeis42
Violet_Queen_Of_Puns
just_the_b3ginning
BronyOfTruth
BebeGurlMousy
InthetoyboxStudios

Okay please remember that there is no order to this list, it's just a list of people. There is no order from favorite to least, it's just the people who popped into my head and all.

If I forgot someone, please comment down below, but you do know that I love you all. ❤️

But not as much as Kyo so don't get your hopes up pals.

Anyways,

The moment you all have been waiting for...........

Secrets.

(No not my upcoming book)

I want to give you all a few facts and secrets about me because why not? You all should get to know me a bit more because I'm a trustworthy person and super sweet (if you don't piss me off...) and stuff.

So here we go.....again

1. I live in the State of Massachusetts. Yeah. There's lots of stuff to do here and all, especially Boston, which I'm in now to visit my uncle and aunt.

2. I am (and I mean I ammmmmmm) terrified of Orcas. Why? BECUSSE THEY ARE TERRIFYING!!!!!

3. I've entered so many new fandoms from the years 2014-today. The current one is Undertale. I'm slowly learning the game and concept and all so yeah.

4. Please don't laugh, but I actually like the new show, The Loud House. It's pretty good show and I suggest you watch it. It's way better than all of the other nickelodeon shows out there these days.

5. Even though I love anime so much, I haven't watched an episode in a while because I've been so busy this summer. However, once I get back to school, I'll be able to start watching more anime.

6. Many people say that they hardly have anyone in their school who likes anime, Mlp, Steven Universe, etc., but in my school, there are a hella lot of people who like mainly anything. I'm really glad and all because I have many friends that I can talk about nearly anything with.

7. I am the only one and I mean ONLY ONE in my entire family who likes cats. Everyone else cats them (single tear), prefer dogs instead, or are just afraid of animals in general......great job grandma.....she's afraid of those ZuZu Pets things I had long ago.

8. I've been to Greece twice in my life, and if you haven't already known, I am Greek. So if you want to know a word, please comment down below and I'll tell you. (No swears only because.......I want you all to be creative. I don't want you guys swearing in another language though that is cool. I don't know any swears in Greek sadly soooooo, Google Translate??? Wait where is this going?)

9. All of my friends think I'm innocent and gullible, but guess what guys? I KNOW MORE THAN I USED TO LAST YEAR. (School year I mean. Dirty stuff mostly so let's just move on)

10. Um, I actually have an OC for every fandom I'm in. However for Anime I just use one. (Nikki) because, anime is anime right? No okay. I do have a Steven Universe OC that I'll show you all one day. I'll also show you the other ones so yeah.

So that's 10 facts about me.....if you want to know more, maybe I'll come up with something someday. But I can't because I'm sooooooooooo lazy right now.

Whelp. Hope you enjoyed this 100th chapter special.

Yep.

100 more chapters until this book finishes. How sad.

I will be making a 3rd book. And a 4th, 5th, 6th, 100th. You know. Life.

So bye friends!

-Nicoletta (And Katy if she wants to be included in this)

Wait! I forgot an important fact that everyone knows already.

I love Kyo. He's amazing and the best kitty cat around.

Sigh, if only if he was real. He can just punch all of those mean idiots in the face, yet he'll be questioning me about how to use a freaking phone.

Amazing, isn't he?

Yep.

Don't tell him that. He'll kill me.

I gotta go now, and I assuming you too so bye!