How Much Do You Know Me {Winner/s & Answers}

So, the time has come to reveal my life......or well the answers to this. That makes more sense. Anyways, here we go.

1. Why do I dislike my name so much? (10 points)
I don't think anyone got this, but the reason is that I hate it when teachers call me Nicolette. Like they see the "a" at the end, but they don't say it. It annoys me a lot so that's why. Besides that, I kinda like my name now. It's unique and unlike other people's (unless you're Greek. Like I swear, there are 2000000 Matthews in my school)

2. Name the top 3 characters that I hate the most. (9 points)
The answers were all right, but people missed like one for each. xD So here they are. Volpina (everyone guessed her because of my rants), Flurry Fart—I mean Heart (I hate that little child so much!!!!!! I swear she nearly destroyed Equestia!!! And she's like not even a year old!! #gr8childuhaveCadanceandShiningArmor ) And finally, Akito (she's legit trying to ruin everyone's—mostly Kyo's—life so he is hated by me. You mess with Kyo, you mess with me first......bro....) People also said Tohru, which I understand (*cough cough Kyohru cough cough*) Ugh, that sounds ugly to say. Yuck, I'll never say it again. That's why Nyo is great!!!! Ship it!!!

3. Name the top 6 characters that I like. (6 points)
Many mixed answers, but here are the correct ones. Kyo (of course), Princess Luna, Adagio Dazzle, Stella (from Winx), Elsa (bc why not?), and Sunset Shimmer. Yep.

4. Name 3 reasons why I hate Volpina/Lila. (3 points)
This pleased me because thinking about my hatred of her makes me feel good about myself. Idk why though.
1. Stole my "once to be OCs life" {it's difficult now because I can't have my OC move to Paris.}
2. She ruined the Adrienette/LadyNoir ship because of her "love" for Adrien.
3. Her life is a complete lie. She's like, "oh, I've been saved my Ladybug before." And, "I'm the descendant of a vixen superhero myself—Volpina." Wow okay. I thought you couldn't tell anyone you were a superhero, and guess what buddy? You look ugly. Like, ugh.

5. When did I start watching Mlp and what age was I when I did. (5 points)
This was a two part question so many people got a 50% on this. The answer is 2010 when it first aired and I was about 6, turning 7 in a few months.

6. Who was my first follower on wattpad? (5 points)
Okay, so I actually don't remember exactly, but the closest guess is Violet_Queen_Of_Puns who was Bonniethebunny245 at the time. Funny story, I didn't recognize the name when I saw the account so I clicked onto her profile to follow her (bc that's what I do to everyone) but suddenly, I saw animatronics all over my screen and I spazzed out because that was the time I was TERRIFIED of FNAF. Now look at me making OCs and about to write a fanfic of it. 😎😎 It took me a few months when I was in 6th grade.

7. Do I have a second account? If so, what is it called? (2 points)
Yep and it's Fnaf_anime_lovers

8. What are my 2 favorite Pokemon and WHY do I love them so much? (20 points)
Grovyle and Rayquaza and I love them a lot because they remind me of my boyfriend's (Kyo of course) true form. Yeah, screw toy guys if you don't watch the anime. You won't know what I'm talking about.

9. Name my 6 OCs. (First and Last name included) (10 points)
Some people got half right so here they are. I'm not 100% sure if I told you all of them, but I feel like I mentioned them to some people. Here they are.
1. Nikki Arita (Sohma)–Fruits Basket
2. Melody Arts–Mlp
3. Sofie Lovell/Howlene–Miraculous Ladybug.
4. Ginger the Fennec Fox–FNAF (if you just said fox, I'll take that as an answer)
5. Luna Stone–Pokémon(daughter of Steven Stone bc I love him as a character. Not as much as Kyo though.)
6. Aquamarine–Steven Universe

I don't think I showed you Aquamarine, but I did tell you guys about her. I'll show you all a picture of her someday.

10. How many Cats do I want and what colors do I want them to be?(6 points)
Okay...I want 3 cats. Two orange ones named Kyo and Pumpkin. (Yep.) and a Black and white one names Oreo. (I don't think I mentioned her at all so sorry.)

Now, here are the winners. Many people did there best and I just want to say that you all are my friends on wattpad! I see about you all a lot, but this test was determined to show me who was my true friend. (Sings the obnoxious song True True friend.)

Sorry Mlp fans.....

Anyways, here we go!! So you could've gotten 76 points out of this quiz. I know it's not a good number to deal with quizzes with but who cares. I used my math skills (calculator) to add up these points so you must all be proud of me. It took me a MINUTE to do this. Ugh so much effort!!!!!!

Anywhoooooooo, now time for the winner.

Lea: 40—53%
Charlotte: 27—36%
Marie: 38—50%
Ali: 16—21%
Jammatown: 4—5%
Emily: 10—13%
Crazy_Cartoon_Lover: 5—6%

Now for best friend points!!! (It ranks from how long I've known you. The highest means I've known you the longest. The lowest is I've known you the shortest)

Lea: +20
Charlotte: +17
Marie: +15
Ali: +10
Jammatown: +8
Emily: +25 (because I know you in real life)
Crazy_Cartoon_Lover: +5

Now I will add those to the scores.

*50 years later*

Okay! Here are the scores!!

Lea: 60—79%
Charlotte: 44—58%
Marie: 53—70%
Ali: 26—34%
Jammatown: 12—16%
Emily: 35—46%
Crazy_Cartoon_Lover: 10—13%

And so I can be fair, the WINNERSSSSSS are

Starlight0991
mariexhood
And
charlotte_pickfordx !!!!!!

Yay!!!! Congratulations to everyone else, you guys get cookies!!! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪!!!!

Now for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

Well, I'm too lazy to come up with prizes so you can like either request a drawing or ask to be in a tv that will probably never happen. Idk come up with whatever you want.

It can't be too crazy like me sending you a gift, but maybe something small one day like......a post card?

If those still exist.......

So yeah.

Congratulations to all again and if you want to do one of these, well, you can! And I'll try to answer them all because I have a great memory (when I use it towards my friends.....not life like Math and stuff)

So yeah.

Whelp.

Bye.

-Nicoletta

P.s. Hopefully there are no mistakes here.