The most boring day of school ever!!!

So do you guys know Study Hall? You know when you have a free period basically to catch up on homework and stuff? Well, normally I'm really thrilled to have one, but today I had two.

I mean, it's good sometimes, but if you had one and finished all of your homework, then you realize a teacher is absent so you get another one.......

It gets useless.

Basically today I had no homework (besides stuff for Science which I have to do it on a computer or phone due to it being on Google Classroom)

So in my first study (which was supposed to be Spanish but the teacher was out) I went to a 7th grade teacher, finished a bit of homework then talked to my friends.

Then came my actual study second to last.

I DESPISE my study. Not because of the students in it (I'm actual okay with the kids. I have a friend in it and we've been friends since 4th grade. He's really nice and likes Pokémon too. You really don't often see guys in middle school who are really nice, polite, and have manners. Mostly you see them just making sex jokes.)

The reason why I hate it is......we are absolutely prohibited to not use our phones. Like not even for a calculator. So it's soooooooo upsetting that I can't listen to music and the only sound is whenever is going on outside. Which is nothing! It's sooooo scary and I'm like, um I need music to concentrate, but she says no!!

So anyways, I was in the Cafeteria (because all studies must report to the cafe depending on the amount of teachers out.) and my study teacher told everyone that we needed to whisper (which no one did) and that we couldn't use our phones at all.

Legit.

So I finished the chapters that I needed to read, answered the questions, then sat there.

I was filled with boredom.

I didn't want to read anymore of my book because the teacher said don't read too much!! Because, cliffhangers. But I actually findings Chapter 16 so I kinda disobeyed the teacher. Then I was really bored

So you know what I did?

I kept reading.

Yep. And it was breathtaking.

You know that moment when something occurs and (let's just use death in this case) someone dies, but then you realize they actually aren't?

Yeah that's basically what happened to me!

I never really am so tied into a book like this. Last year I barely read the English required books except the last two. The Giver and The Outsiders were amazing so I had to.

But this book, whoa. It was just unbelievable.

So on Monday if the teacher calls on me to answer what happened in the chapter, hopefully I'll say the right thing and not any spoilers. Trust me, I've done it before.

Anyways, bye!

-Nicoletta