Coincidence????

Okay so the weirdest thing happened an hour ago. So I was drawing all my OCs (next chapter will explain much more) and I came to my Miraculous Ladybug OC, Sofie. So all of my characters have surnames (except Aquamarine because gems don't have surnames)

Suddenly this name pops in my head: Lovell.

And I was thinking, it sounds French so let's see what it means.

So I search it up and I started reading it.

Guess what it means.

Wolf Cub.

I never heard of this word because and I'm still thinking of a name for my Miraculous Character. I was thinking of Black Howl or Dark Howl (suggested by friend.) but then I realized, it sounds like an Akumatized name for her.

I really want to use howl in the name and have it make sense. I'm not sure if I should have her last name be Lovell or her Miraculous name be Lovell.

Let's see what you guys think.
If there are anymore wolf related names that you think should be her name, please comment below.

I'm really bad with names because it takes me forever.

You know how long it took me to come up with a simple name like The Second Cat or The Innocent Cat?

Weeks......

Same with The Story Behind It All.

Sigh, and I'm still thinking for a name for the Ouran and Fruits Basket + Nikki crossover. That will take awhile.

-Nicoletta