Monthly Book Update: May

Lets see. I haven't been updating much, but since its almost summer, I guess I'll have some more free time..

Uncompleted

The Innocent Cat: I'm not putting the book on hold, but I'm having slower updates because of school, tests, and my other books. Though, I have been working on the next chapter...even if I only have a paragraph. But, I'm planning on having this book updated sometime during this week...or next week.

The Story Behind It All (A Sunset Shimmer Fanfic): Okay, I had the chapter ready and I was going to update it, until wattpad deleted the chapter, so I'm passed about that. Now, I have to rewrite it, which I did half of it, so it may be updated this week. The book has a few more chapters, but they will be very suspenseful.

Crossing Worlds: I updated the book last week so my next update will be in two weeks. Though, the book oz almost finished so yay.

My Lifelong Partner [Pokemon]: I will start writing the chapter soon, but I still have a long way to go with this book. Yeah.....

Ask Us Questions: I have to get started on writing some questions into chapter thingies so yeah....

Ask The Dazzling: I know for a fact that I have some questions and dares to answer so I will get started on that soon. I haven't gotten the time really.

My Book of Randomness: Whenever I want to update, I will.

Completed

The Second Cat (A Fruits Basket Fanfic): Omg I'm really happy that I got almost 8k reads...like what the fudge!!!!!!!??????!!!!!! I can't believe that people love my crappy writing!

My Book of Randomness: Thanks for 7k reads everyone!!

On Mind

Secrets (A Fnaf Fanfic)
A Dazzlings fanfic: no title yet
And some sort of Nikki X Kyo Fanfic....I'll get more into that later...

Welp thanks for reading and I'll get those books updated for you all!!

Bye!

-Nicoletta