||Chapter 16||

"Are you okay K?" M asked in a worried tone. I looked up blushing. Of course I was okay. Once you get past these thoughts of you which keeps on haunting me. I forced a smile.

"Of course I am. What makes you think otherwise?" He stared at me for a minute and I held my head down embarrassed.

"Suddenly you have become all shy, and you're doing things you didn't normally do." I went red. I swear I have never blushed so freaking much in my life before.

"M, nothing is wrong with me." I reassured.

"Then why are you sitting four seats away from me? Are you avoiding me?" He sat upright in confusion.

My eyes widen in embarrassment. Was I avoiding him? Of course I was. I haven't been thinking straight from this morning. Well from that night where we slept together, but still. This morning's session where M took me on a ride around heaven kept playing in my head. Over and over and over, like a f^¿king broken record. I swear it was the first I have ever changed my underwear so many times in a day, unless it was bloody sister's time of course. To plus it off, I was at work. I couldn't focus one bit. I was just locked in my own world thinking about M.

'No, no" I defended meekly. "It's just that I'm on my period." He raised a brow and got up. Coming around the table to stand beside where I was sitting he leaned down to my ear and chuckled.

"Oh really?" He asked in mock surprise. "I don't smell it. Wouldn't the lining in your uterus be shedding. And it comes out as blood right? Bear in mind I can smell blood in and out of your body. Plus your not leaking blood. Or I would have smelled it" My eyes widen and I looked up at him. He can smell it! The hell.

Chuckling, "Don't lie to me K. Now, what is it?"

His warm breath attacked my ear and my body was ridden with goosebumps instantly. I bit my lip as my heartbeat increased.

"K, your heart is beating faster than usual considering the increased level in which it is squirting out blood. Now you know I know you're lying to me." He stated matter of factly. "Again and don't you lie. What is it?"

My underwear was drenched as he demanded to know what is going on. Pushing at his hard chest I got up. He grabbed me to him and I looked upwards. Staring into each other's eyes none of us moved. I could feel my nipples turning rocks in my bra as his body heat wrapped around my body.

"Please" I begged. He gave me a confused look. I would too. What exactly are you begging for K?

"What?" He gripped my sides. I bit my lip and fisted his shirt as my breathing became heavy. His eyes darkened and became wild. I was a clenching mess. God K. You seriously need some d!ck, maybe that's the reason why you can't think straight around him.

"Your man is pulling up in the driveway." He stated. I was still searching his face when the realization that I was in a relationship hit me. I pushed away from him as I heard the engine of a car outside.

"I'll clean up. Go answer the door." He stated. I nodded but was about to walk off when I remembered that I would not see him when I come back in here again. Walking over to him I wrapped my hands around his waist as he chuckled and reached back to hold me. His back muscles were pressed agaist my face and I could feel them contracting and relaxing. Sighing in content we stood like this for a moment before M reminded me that Grey was at the door. I reluctantly pulled away and made my way towards the front door.

Swinging the door open with a nasty scowl on my face I glared at Grey. He was pissed that I kept him waiting for so long but I could care less. We haven't been in contact for three weeks now, and he thinks that I would welcome him back with open arms. He must be crazy.

"Didn't you hear me knocking K?!" He shouted angrily. I rolled my eyes and was about to close the door when his foot came in the way to block it. Stomping on his foot he drew it away from the door hissing and I slammed it shut.

"Baby please. Just give me a chance." He begged. I shook my head and slid down to the floor with tears running down my cheeks. I'm so confused right now. Am I inlove with M or physically attracted to him? I know I love Grey, but do I love him like how I used to? I've been comparing him with M for quite sometime now and it seems like I forgot about the fact that Grey was only human and nobody is perfect whatsoever since all humans make mistake. M is not human, maybe that's why he seems so perfect. Should I forgive him and give him another chance. Or do we need a break.

"Baby?" He said softly through the door. I squeezed my eyes shut as I gripped my hair in my hands. God? I need an answer. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place and I don't know what to do.

But one thing is for sure K, you're not a cheater. Yet, a sly voice replied. Oh shut up you. Standing up I opened the door to see him sitting on the porch steps with his head in his hands. Walking over to him I sat down beside him and he looked up at me.

"Please baby, just one more chance to prove to you that I love you." He begged pulling me towards him. I giggled. Trust and believe I wasn't feeling the same way I did with M but I wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. Maybe it was because I was deprived of attention from Grey made me seek attention from someone else. Yeah, that must be the reason. I'm sure that if Grey got his act right I would get over M. Cursing I blocked the dirty thoughts that came into my mind about M.

"K?" He kissed my neck. I reached for his head. I was about to squeeze when I realized that Greyson had a low fade and M was the one with the long hair. Jesus Christ! I jumped up frightening Grey. He stood up as well.

"K, don't go back on it now. I know what I do-"

"Yeah, you always come here after three, four weeks, maybe more knowing that I would succumb to you as you do the things I like to get into my good grace. No Grey, we are not going to cuddle tonight. You hate cuddling, and because you know I love it you do it to get on my good side. No Greyson we are-"

"Baby, it will just be a dinner. No interruption, just you and me. Alone. Over dinner. So what do you say?"

I glanced over my shoulder to see M watching us. He winked at me and I giggled again. Grey stared at me oblivious to M and I's interaction. I nodded my head. After all I did say I was going to give him a chance. We would just talk about our relationship and if we need a break we take one. I glanced over my shoulder at M. I just don't know how long I could stay his on this break if we decide to get one.

"I'll think about it. And no Grey, you are not going to stay the night." He sighed in defeat. After a while he got up and kissed my forehead. As he drove away M came out and sat beside me. I leaned into his chest as he chuckled.

"Let's go inside, you're getting cold." He stated wrapping his arms around me. Sighing we got up and went inside as M closed the door shut.

"K, come on, cheer up." He laughed. I smiled, but really and truly I was out of it. I was worried about my relationship with Grey and my relationship with M. No of course we're not together, but our closeness is scaring the crap out of me.

"K" M came up behind me and whispered in my ear. I shivered as his breath tickled the shell of my ear and as his chest pressed into my back. I bit my lip as his hands trial up my waist then gripped my sides. "Stop worrying about it okay."

I nodded and he spun me around to face him. Gasping I stepped back a little as he crushed my body with his. He leaned down.

"Now, let me make you forget."