When reaching the corner he heard a high pitched shriek, followed by "ouch," in a cute voice. He looked down and he landed on top of a blue haired boy with glasses. "Sorry," he apologized quickly. He wanted to help the boy up, grab his stuff and leave for glass but something changed his mind. He took in the boys appearance and... something felt different. He felt attracted to the boy there. The boy's glasses had fallen of and he saw clear blue eyes. He felt like he could drown in them.

But moreover, the boy smiled. He had just been run over by some guy and he was laughing. "Well, I really have a bad day," the blue haired boy laughed, pulled at his shirt which was drenched. Apparently he had been carrying a cup of water. And he just laughed it off. Tyler smiled to. He had to smile because the boy's laugh was so contagious. "Well, I gotta clean up, you probably have class right now. See you," and he stood up and left to go to the bathroom. Tyler looked at his watch. The lesson had already started.

But he didn't care.

Not now.

At lunch he couldn't help but look over to the place the boy sat, over and over again. He sat alone at a table. Tyler excused himself and walked over to him, ignoring the stares he got from all the people. "Hey," he greeted. The boy looked up surprised. "Hi?" he more asked than said. Tyler smiled. "I'm sorry for bumping into you. I'm Tyler by the way." "Ethan." Tyler snapped his fingers. It almost had become a ritual, later on he would undo it with another snap. But the boy didn't change. He just smiled and continued the conversation. Tyler knew that he wanted to know why it didn't have effect on him. He would find out.

And now he was here, sitting next to his love, and just brushing it of as "friendship". He would be lying if he said it didn't hurt him. It all started as a small crush and wanting to find out why his snap didn't work on him, but it ended with the best friendship ever and a love he wouldn't be able to let go easily.

But he also wouldn't give up easily.

"Ethan, I have to tell you something." He took a deep breath, looking into the blue eyes of his friend. "I really like you. I have for a while now." He leaned a little closer to Ethan's face. "This sounds weird, but every time I snap with my fingers, the person standing closest to me fall in love with me. But on you...it never worked. I don't know why, but both that and literally everything else about you drew me towards you. And I fell for you." Ethan smiled sweetly, but swiftly his soft smile turned into a wicked smirk. "Oh Tyler," he sighed. "Don't you understand? It's because I despise you – you disgust me. I already knew about your little snap thingy...And it makes you even more repulsive. I just hang around you because you are...sorry, were, popular." Again another dark smile. He put grabbed in his pocket and a recorder appeared out of the pocket of his black skinny jeans. "Thanks man. You saved me a lot of shit – now I have to take care of the rest," he said, pointing towards Tyler.

Tyler woke up with a scream. "Hey," Ethan said softly, tracing his jawline with one finger, earning a sigh of delight. I'm so glad it was all a dream. Ethan would never do that. "Hey Ethan," he mumbled, cuddling the smaller boy closer. "W-why do you hang around me?" He could've sworn he felt him stiffen. "Because I really like you, I-I m-mean to be around you of course," he stuttered. Tyler smiled when he felt Ethan drawing invisible circles on his arm, something he did when he was nervous. "Why are you nervous?" he asked. Ethan stiffened again. He sat up straight. "I-I'm really sorry what I'm going to say now, Ty." He suddenly turned into the Ethan that everyone knew. "I actually really like you. Like, like like? Does that make sense?"

Tyler smiled. He softly and slowly pressed their lips together, as if asking Ethan for permission, which he got as soon as the boy recovered from what just happened. "That's good," he said, hugging him tightly. "Because I really like you too," he said, repeating Ethan's earlier words. Ethan smiled a shy smile. "Really?" "Really," he promised.

They sat on his bed watching television just like before. There were only two changes – they hands were intertwined, and there was no attention payed to the television. Tyler's previous loving gaze was straight towards a pair of blue eyes, which also returned the look. "Say Eth," Tyler started. "How come you were able to resist my whatever this snapping thingy is?" Ethan tilted his head with a smug expression. His next words hit him like lightning.

"Probably because I have been in love with you since the first moment I saw you."

A/N: Short n shitty. Just how I like it. Hope you do too.

Would you guys be down for a parody of the Princess and the Frog? my own version. How I think it would be if it was real. Of course, no turning into frogs and also not trowing against to wall and turning back. Because that is obviously my favourite version - the original. Sheesh, the brothers Grimm really didn't like to be soft did they? My favourite fairy tale of them was that one where this guy sold his soul to satan I don'tremember the title but i was ten when i read it and it was great.  

I went to school today, and surprise surprise my crush had to rub it in my face that he was straight *sigh* At least I got his food.

I told my fujoshi friend i liked him and she screamed the whole time we were riding towards her house. It's like half an hour. *shakes head* fujoshi's. 

I'm going to America soon! YYAAYY! *mumbles* Well, soon, like in August... I'm probably going to Boston, but is there something I have to see or do?

Yea that's it bai