FRIDAY 21:53

"Nach at mine," Chris says, playing with my hand

William's party has been shut down early by neighbours complaining about the noise. Although I should get home, I'm tipsily stumbling down the street together with Chris. Some of his bus mates and a couple of girls are walking with us; there are two people kissing at the side of the road. Someone is playing music from a phone, while the others are drunkenly singing along.

"Is everyone going to yours?"

"I think so," he says, casting a quick look behind us to see who's here. "You don't have to come with if you don't want to. I'll call you a taxi."

"I need to be home before midnight."

"Alright Cinderella," he laughs, "I promise I'll get you home by then."

When we get back to his house, Chris leaves my side to go upstairs. I feel awkward on my own; I don't want to be left in a room with his friends. They're all staring at me.

I hurry after Chris, reaching for his fingertips as I catch up. "Where are you going?"

He stops, retracting his hand when he feels my touch. "I'll be back."

I know I'm acting like a clingy, needy person, but I can't help it. "Don't leave me with them," I say.

Chris just shakes his head, smiling. "Come with, then. This is my room."

He opens his bedroom door. I look around, taking it all in. It's quite a mess, there's a chair with clothes thrown over it and the bed is unmade. The desk is covered in scattered papers and books are thrown everywhere.

I guess he's not planning on taking anyone's virginity tonight. Or maybe he's not too fussed about what his room looks like when he does it. Maybe he's a lights-out kind of person. I suppose the girls don't stay for long anyway.

When I turn my head, his eyes are only just coming back up. I'm pretty sure I've caught him checking out my bum. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Aren't you supposed to get me drunk before you take me to your bedroom?"

Chris smirks, pulling a hand through his hair. Then, he starts taking his hoodie off. "I'll get you drunk if that's what you want," he says.

I watch as the t-shirt underneath gets pulled up with it, and I can see a tiny bit of his stomach. "Hmm..."

He laughs. "Eyes up here."

I smile in embarrassment, lifting my gaze. My eyes follow the penetrator hoodie as he throws it on his bed. "Why are you called The Penetrators?"

"It's like The Terminator, but the porn version."

I nod my head slightly. Of course. They named their bus after a porno. "Oh. I've not seen that one," I say.

"It isn't that great, to be honest. You should probably go for something else."