Chapter 8 - Heart Beating & Delicious Food

Since Toni was staying with Grey, she wanted to make some dinner for him for letting her stay with him until she graduate. Even if she doesn't like anyone protecting her, she had promise Angie that she would just stay with him. After school, Toni went to the supermarket and gets some ingredient for dinner. She straight away make dinner has she want to surprise Grey. She manages to get everything done before 8pm. Toni look at herself and saw how sweating she is. She walks to her room which was bigger and its look so expensive. She walks to her closet, pick her comfortable clothes which was always a long pajamas pants and her dad polo. She walk to her bathroom and bath.

Grey opens the main door and walk in. He put his moto cycles key at the table near the door and walks in. When he steps in, suddenly his nose smells something new. Food...he smell food in his home. He walks to the dining area and saw the kitchen was being use. He walks to the stove and saw a pot of soup. He looks around and saw food was being prepared. His stomach started growling.

"Oh...you're back!!" said Toni. Grey turn around and saw Toni with her pajamas. He was stun to see her. She actually looks pretty suddenly in his eyes. With the big polo shirt, pajama pant, her hair which was wet and her face was fresh not like she always looks serious and tired.

"Sit down...let me prepare you dinner." said Toni while she walks into the kitchen. Grey look at her and suddenly he felt his heart started to beat.

"What is this feeling? Why does my heart move this fast?" said Grey to himself. No girl has ever made him feel this way. Even the prettiest girl never makes his heat beat. Ever since his mother passes away his heart no longer feels anything. The only beat is revenge but now, why does his heart beat when he look at her?

Grey sat down at the dining table and waited for Toni, after a while, Toni start to place food on the table. She made cream of mushroom soup, seafood pasta with tomato sauce and vanilla sponge cake. Grey was shock to see Toni made all of the food. Toni sat opposite him and says,

"Tell me how it taste and you want to eat anything special please do tell me. I'll cook for you." Grey did not blink his eye and just stare at her.

"Who is she or what is she?" he said to himself. Toni smile, pray for her food and eat. Grey look at the food, he wanted to eat everything off the table. It smells very good and the taste he doubt the taste will be very delicious. Grey took the soup spoon and starts to taste the soup. The first spoon taste very delicious, he then took another and another and another. Toni look at him and was shock to see him eating that way.

"Slow down you will choke yourselves." Said Toni. Suddenly Grey start coughing, Toni immediately stood up, pour him water into the cup and give it to him.

"I told you, drink this." Said Toni. Grey took the water and drinks it.

"What did you put inside the soup? Weed?" said Grey while looking at Toni.

"Weed? Why does it not taste nice?"

"No...its additive!!!" said Grey while he continue to taste the pasta. When he took the first bite, he felt heaven in his mouth. He has never taste this delicious food before even when he visit other country.

"Damn this taste nice." Said Grey.

"Thank god. Eat slowly." Said Toni while she walk back to her seat. 

P.S Comment and Vote. TQ