I set my cereal on the coffee table and layed down on the couch, suddenly very interested in the show. But before I knew I was passed out from exhaustion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woken by a "holy shit". I was going to ignore it and go back to bed when I felt some shake my shoulder. I groaned and rolled over, feeling the blanket I had put on myself in the middle of night fall off. Which I was kind of happy about considering it was very hot. I sighed throwing a leg over one of the couch pillows and getting ready to fall back to sleep. I wouldn't have to be awake for another hour or so.

"Isabella," Someone murmured. I let out an agitated groan.

"What? What time is it?" I said tiredly.

"It's eleven, we found caiden watching TV in your room. He said we should probably wake you up," I heard Harry's familiar voice say. When it registered in my mind that he said eleven I sprung up from the couch and ran for my room. I was supposed to be at the studio half an hour ago. Caiden shot me a knowing look to which I ignored.

I quickly threw on some work out/yoga pants. I dashed into my bathroom and closed the door behind me. I ripped my shirt off and put on my bright neon pink sports bra. I quickly washed my face and tied my hair into a tight ponytail. I exited the bathroom aware of everyone watching me. I through a water bottle, an apple, a towel, and a few other things I would need into my Nike bag.

"Harry," I said, as I went to Caiden's dresser.

"Yes?" He said seeming slightly dazed. I grabbed a random outfit for the child and chucked it at Harry.

"I need you to do me a favor. Give Caiden a bath, feed him breakfast, he only likes captain crunch, he'll tell you how much he wants, and then I need you to bring him to my work, I'll send you the address," I said all in one rush. He looked stunned but nodded. I murmured a great under my breath. I kissed Caiden on the cheek and in my state of needing to hurry and just waking up I ended up kissing all of Harry's band on the cheek as well.

Flustered I left the house and quickly got into my car. Usually I would jog to the studio to warm up but that was when I had time. And right now I had an amount of negative thirty two minutes to get there. And counting. When I got there, two other girls were already there, looking warmed up. A annoyed looking Chris stood giving me the you-know-you're-in-trouble look.

I gave him a sorry-but-you-know-you-love-me smile back to which he rolled his eyes at. I knew he couldn't stay mad at me. He wasn't only my boss but one of my best friends. He was the first one there for me besides Anne when everything went down. I walked up to Chris and he embraced me in his arms.

Chris immediately got us dancing, but I quickly sent Harry the address before we got started. After, I let myself get consumed in the music. I felt at ease as the two girls and I listened to Chris as he tried to come up with a dance for us. It didn't take long, Chris was always full of ideas and most of the time already had the dance made up beforehand.

"Alright girls," He called, starting the music over once again, "All together now," He said. Right before he pressed play I heard the heavy studio door groan open and slam shut a second later. But I didn't have the time to look over and see who it was before the music started. The song was a remix of One Republics 'Counting Stars'. I loved the song and I had actually shown it to Chris, who immediately fell in love with it as well. If there was one thing we shared in common, it was our love of music with very strong bass.

I immediately started dancing, the dance was unique and nothing like we've really done before, but we tackled it greatly. I watched my fellow dancers in the large mirror in front of us. The dance was slightly more sensual than the we usually do but that was okay. It was bound to happen considering Chris was a man who taught female dancers. My part of the dance was slightly more difficult. I had to lean back on my knees a lot in it, and it took a lot out of you.