Chapter 19

"Here Anne, take him, distract him or something," I said, quickly giving Caiden to her and rushing her out of the room.

Caiden was frozen in shock at his fathers reaction and didn't notice he was leaving. But I knew when he did he would get upset. Whether it was over Harry's reaction or from not being with me was the question.

After I told Caiden was right, Harry started to throw things. The nice glass bowl I had gotten Anne that she always had filled with M&M's. It had shattered against the wall. The case I got her for Christmas last year, shattered as well. He even took as far as flipping the table before I finally decided to do anything. Since it seemed like the other boys were paralyzed.

I walked up to him and roughly shoved him back, making him fall on the couch. When he tried to get up, anger still in his features, I slapped him. If this was two and a half years ago I might have kissed him. But that was two and a half years ago.

Harry froze in place on the couch. Seeming to get his senses back as he brought his hand to his cheek.

"You slapped me," He whispered.

"Yeah, I did, get over it," I snapped. I grabbed the table and sat it upright, bending down to collect some of the bigger pieces of glass, careful not to hurt myself.

"You didn't tell me we had a kid," He seethed, anger dripping from his words.

He was angry? I slowly stood up from my place and turned to face him. My hands shaking from the anger rolling through me. He had stood up again and the first thing I did was push him. He stumbled back to his previous seat.

"I didn't tell you we had a kid? I didn't tell you?" I shouted incredulously. He flinched at my raise of voice.

"Let me see your god damn phone," I said quietly.

"W-what? No!" He said, surprised at my request.

"Let me see it!" I snapped, sticking my hand out for the device.

Harry hesitantly reached in his pocket and grabbed the iPhone there. He slowly put it in my hand and when I could I snatched it. I unlocked the phone and got to the search and typed my number in. I scoffed when I saw he erased my number. But every miss call from me was there. I scrolled through them before coming to June 22nd. I shoved the device in front of the one who had brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed closest to Harry.

"This is my number," I said calmly and he gave me a slight nod.

"This is the call I gave him, June 22nd, when I found out I was pregnant," I said. The guys eyes widened and he glanced at Harry, who was fiddling with his fingers nervously. I scrolled up until I got to a missed call from myself on March 25th.

"This, this is Caiden's birthday. And I called you, thinking that if you answered out of all the times you didn't, I'd tell you, and let you try and redeem yourself. And if you didn't, that I was done and I would give up and never let you be the dad Caiden's always wanted," I said, tears pricking my eyes as I tossed his phone back.

"And you didn't answer," I whispered, shrugging.

"So don't give me that bullshit because you're the one to blame for absolutely everything that happened to me," I said coldly.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked.

I chuckled, shaking my head. There was so much that happened, so much.

"I can't even begin to list things that have happened off," I said, giggling like it was the funniest thing.

"What happened, Isabella," Harry said, anger and worry in his eyes. Anger boiled in my skin as I sent him my best death glare.