Chap 19: No One to Love Her

(Y/N POV)
"Argh..."
I woke up, my head feeling like it has been hit by a truck. I rubbed my head gently, hoping the pain to go away. I got off from my bed, and went to the bathroom. I glanced myself at the mirror.

I looked so messed up. My (h/c) hair went messy, those bed heads you got from your sleep. My (e/c) eyes' color started to get into a duller color, and my face has stains of tears that I shed last night. I immediately went for a shower after looking my reflection.

-Time skip brought you by KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE- (A/N: Dis just popped up out of nowhere)
After the refreshing shower, I went back to my bedroom, not wanting to socialize with others. I lied on my puffy bed, snuggling on it. I took my (f/c) laptop, since I have nothing to do, I decided to watch Youtube. I got my (f/s) (favorite snack), watching random videos.

Bzzt bzzt.

My phone vibrated, showing a notification from an unknown person. I paused the video I'm watching and went to to see the message.

Unknown:
Hey~ (Y/N)-chan~

I felt my girl senses is telling me something isn't right about this text message. Let's just see what happened when I replied to this mysterious person.

(Y/N):
Who are you? And how do you get my phone number?? Are you a stalker or something?

In no time, the person replied immediately without hesitation.

Unknown:
Chill gurl, it's me Ito. And no, I'm not a stalker!

I added him to my contacts, and changed his name:

(Y/N):
👏👏 wow...
How do you even get my freakin phone number?

Ito-temme:
I asked one of your friends 😏
Btw, I want to talk you for a sec like in person. 

(Y/N):
Wth dis better not be stupid! You know you've ruined my quality time.

Ito-temme:
Would u actually mind to go for a walk?

(Y/N):
😡 You damn playboy, h to the e to the double l, NO.

Ito-temme:
I promise I won't do anything to you, geez. I'm not a pervert, like you think I am. Also it's quite important.

(Y/N):
Why won't you tell me here, rn?
Like in text, what's so important about it?

Ito-temme:
We just need to do it in person. Come on plzzzzzzz
Just meet me in Nara park @ 3pm near the trees
See u~ 😘

Wait. Does this means I'm going on date? With him?! Ew, but dat emoji face tho. Yuck.

I rolled around my bed, thinking what should I do.

Another me popped out of nowhere in my mind, "You should just go!"

"Why should I? Especially with him??! That annoying brat." I replied, angered about Ito.

"Come on! It's just for a while, and Look! Sugawara has abandoned you!" My other me reminded me, replaying the words Sugawara has discussed with his friends. "Remember what his friends said? He likes someone else."