Chapter 11.5: Home

A/N ✨✨:
Hey hey hey!!
I know I haven't updated for a week or so... 。・°°(_)°°・。Please don't kill meeee!! *begs for forgiveness*
(;_;)
But thank you for being such sweet patient readers you are~ cuz of dat I present u dis chapter~

-Wand-chan 👻

P.S.
Thank chu minna  for 400 viewsssss ❤️❤️❤️
P.S.S.
Wai I feel Sugawara ish OOC?
Do u?

(Y/N)'s POV:

'W-where am I?'

Blinking my (e/c) hues open, blurriness filled my vision.

"(Y/N)-chan!!"

Hearing my name, I tried to get up feeling something soft. I groaned, the pain aching from my head.

"What happened?" I asked to the closest person.

"You fainted all of a sudden in the gym," Sugawara told me, "Are you okay though? Does anything hurt?"

He glanced at me with a worried face, checking me if I'm alright. I just replied to him that I'm alright and needed some rest. Remembering there are homework to do.

"How long have I fainted?" I questioned him, getting up from the bed in the nursery office. (A/N: Yes, you are in the nursery office.)

"For maybe 1 hour or so," He helped me to get up from the bed, my feet feeling wobbly. I used the strength I have to get up but I ended up falling to the floor instead.

"I think I should accompany you home, it's also almost night time now."

"But, I can go home myself you know!" I replied to him, my energy drained from my body.

"No buts, I will accompany you home no matter what and here," He crouched down to my level, "Climb to my back, I'll give you a piggyback ride."

"W-wha..."

"The sooner you get to my back, the faster you'll go home," He patiently waited for me to get on to his back.

"Fine." I climbed on to his muscular back and waited for him to walk outside from the door.

-Time skippu to ur majesty piggyback ride to home-

I sighed, feeling regret of having a piggyback ride from Sugawara. I mean— you know, like it's fine having a piggyback from your crush, but it's so awkward. We even didn't speak anything during the journey! I guess you can't expect an awkward person make a situation not awkward.

"(Y/N)-chan?"

"Hm? What is it?" I answered lazily, feeling energy drained from my body.

"You okay? You've been muttering during the whole walking journey," He said with consideration in his voice.

"U-uh... I'm fine, really," I told him, feeling bad for his consideration, "M-m-maybe I need rest that's all."

There was a pause afterwards. Silence beginning to swarm us. I even can hear the crickets cricking.

(Sugawara's POV)

It's so awkward! We didn't talk anything, or said anything to each other. At least I can piggyback her in my back, so that's fine. I heard (Y/N) muttering something, but I can't hear it clearly, so I decided to call her.

"(Y/N)-chan?" I asked her, still concentrating on the road.

"Hm? What is it?" She answered, feeling a weight on my neck.

"You okay? You've been muttering the whole journey."

"U-uh... I'm fine, really," She paused, "M-m-maybe, I need rest that's all."

After that, I didn't talk a single thing. Our surrounding were quiet, too quiet. I felt my body has more weight for some reason.

"(Y/N)-chan, what are—"

I turned to see her head laying on my broad shoulder. Her (h/c) hair brushed my neck, I blushed to feel the skin contact we're making. Her soft breath and her cute sleeping face is cute. I smiled, looking her peaceful face. So, I decided to walk calmly bringing (Y/N) back to her house.

Extra ending~
(In Third Person's POV)

"I'm home~" Your mom came in, seeing you asleep in the couch.

"Not this girl, what have she done now to tried herself out.." She brushed your (h/c) (h/s) hair from your plump face. She suddenly saw a note on the couch's arm. She smiled and laughed softly from what the note said.

"Thanks for brightening my day."
- ❤️