Chapter 7: Nightmares (Part 2)

A/N ✨✨:
Hewwoooo mah dear readers!
This chapter might be has a little bit suicidal/depression/sensitive words, if you're sensitive or your bootiful heart is then skip the dream part, I'll say when it's over. And don't complain to me, cuz YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!! ⛔️

-Wand-chan 👻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Third Person's POV)

~Dream alerttttttt!~

'Where am I?'

You were in a white blank room, with white walls and white ceilings, well everything is white except you. You're still wearing your pyjamas, you looked around your surroundings and found one door in the distance.

You approached the door, and opened it. The door creaked, opening in the process. Wind blowed from the door, flash of light covered the place where you're currently in and you. You're now in another location, the place is at someplace which is near a grey, dusty road. You stood near a post light and you saw something. It's blurry, but you can sort of see something, very familiar.

You rubbed your eyes and walked towards it slowly, bit by bit. Your eyes widened, your jaw dropped. Didn't believe what you're seeing, tears started to form and you smiled.

"Hey, lil' sis, sup?" Ayato gently smiled, and spread his arms wide, waiting to be hugged by his lil' sis. You jumped and embraced him tightly, crying in the process.

"Shh, don't cry," he patted your head lovingly.

"I-i missed y-y-you," you said between your cries, "W-where have yo-you been?"

He smiled, but that angelic smile turned into something mischievous. All of a sudden, Ayato dissappeared, leaving you hugging the empty air.

"W-what...?" You opened your eyes, a memory of yours replayed in the scene. Your heart felt something has been stabbed many times, you can't stand it. It's the scene where your brother got killed. The accident.

You saw Ayato, laying there, dead. His fresh bloodly red blood scattered on the dusty road. You wanted to scream, shout, or ran to your brother. But your body, stood still not moving from its place. Then people starting to appeared, they surrounded Ayato's body. Afterwards, all of a sudden they looked towards you. Their eyes turned red and they said words which terrified you,

"Is that her sister? Look at her not caring about her own brother, what a shame,"

"You should just die!"

"He deserved a better life, he's now dead because of her!"

"You're pathetic!"

"She's a b*tch!"

"Die!"

"Die!"

"Die!"

You covered your ears, closed your eyes, trying to not hear those words they said to you. You just wanted it to end. Your body shivered, like a lost girl in the dark, until you felt something touched your sweaty shoulder. You peeked a bit and you saw your bloodied brother, his dried red, blood scattered different parts of his body, but mostly his head.