Chapter 10: Volleyphobia

(Third Person's POV)

"I'll tell you, it's because I......"

"-I have volleyphobia... " You told Sugawara.

"I know you haven't heard of it, but it's been experienced by several people including me," you said, smiling sadly.

Sugawara was stunned, shock, and full of confusion in the same time. First of all, he never heard of a phobia about volleyball. And, what is volleyphobia to be exact? He really wanted to know, curiosity filled his mind.

"Well, maybe I- um, we can help you," Sugawara smiled, feeling considerate of  you.

You smiled back at his bright smile, you can't help seeing his beautiful smile that always brighten up your day. You felt your beating heart beats faster than usual, feeling butterflies in your stomach.

'W-what is this feeling? Why my stupid heart beating so fast?? What did he do to me??'  You thought to yourself.

There was an awkward silence aura around you both, confused what to talk about so you both just stayed quiet. Until, you break the sort of awkward silence.

"Anyways... Thanks for visiting and taking care of me," You said, playing with strains of your (h/c) hair.

"No problem," He grinned, feeling satisfied with your reply.

You felt your eyes feeling droppy, telling your body to take a rest. After all, that warm soup that Sugawara made for you, it helped your body felt relaxed. Sugawara saw your (e/c) hue starting to close, so he tugged you in bed. He smiled seeing your peaceful face, hearing your calm breathing. He brushed some of your (h/c) hair to the side of your face, seeing you plump pink lips that he wanted to kiss.

'What am I doing?? Bad Sugawara! BAD!'  He told himself in his mind, even though your lips is so tempting.

He got up from the side of the bed, quietly he walked outside of your bedroom. He closed the door, going down the stairs, grabbed his backpack from the (f/c) couch and went outside the door. After getting out from your house, he felt his face brightened up. He sighed in relief, that you're okay, even though you have not-pretty-high fever and some common cold.

He just can't wait you to come to school again, to see your cute attitude, to see your soft, (h/c) bouncing from your shoulders. Also of course, he will and the others will help you to recover from your phobia.

-Time skip to Sugawara searching for your phobia of volleyball-

"Hmm..." His computer mouse clicking, trying to find sources of your phobia.

He has been searching for 1 hour, trying to find what is volleyphobia, and how to recover from it. He sighed, feeling a bit devastated.

But of course he won't give up searching for it, just for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ✨✨:
I know I haven't updated for a while and sorreh for the short chapter! It's just lately my mind don't have any inspirations for this fanfic. Anyhow, thank chu for supporting this fanfic, I REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you Wanderers!~
Jaa ne~ 🙆

P.S. Do you feel Sugawara is OOC? If it is sorreh for mah bad writing.

-Wand-chan 👻