Chapter 18 - Game Plan

Start from the beginning

Emanuel: Good idea. I was wondering, could you keep an eye on him for me?

Mom: Will you be home for di--

Emanuel: I'll be right back!

I took off for the door and ran down the street. I made a B-line for Madalyn's house since she called me and the others to meet her there today. Snow and ice were everywhere so it was hard for me to get to her house quick. Once i arrived I spotted Madalyn, her mom, and the others watching the news. 

TV: Our number one story is the sudden strange weather that has struck all over the world. There have been freezing temperatures in Hawaii, a water Maine broke out in Egypt from a pyramid with no explaination. And the skies in New York City were lit up with what appears to be the Aurora Borialis. 

Madalyn's Mom: I wonder what's going on in the world. Does this have to do anything with the Transformers?

Selina: Yes I believe so.

The Transformers holograms stood and gathered around on the coffee table, watching the television with their human partners.

Elita-1: The chaos that was happening on Cybertron has now spilled into your planet. 

Grimlock: I never knew it'd be this bad.

Madalyn's Mom: The chaos that happened on Cybertron? 

Ravage: The home of all Transformers.

Bumblebee: And it's slowly falling into evil hands!

Hotshot: I can't just stand around here and watch everything happen!

Goldbug: There is nothing we can do Hotshot.

Madalyn: No wait, Hotshot is right. All we're doing right now is protecting the Infinity Core. But is that all we can do?

Najat: What are you saying Maddie?

Madalyn: Maybe we have to hit Megatron and Chaos Bringer before they hit us.

Optimus: Yes we should.

Predaking: A good defence is a good offence.

Madalyn's Mom: I'm sorry kids but, I'm not following any of this.

Selina: By the way, how is Iestyn doing Emanuel?

Emanuel: He's doing alright. He's having a nap back at my place.

Mia: Are you sure it isn't a guy thing? Maybe she just needs to go see a doctor.

Emanuel: No Mia, I said Iestyn will be okay. So don't worry about him right now and focus on Megatron and Chaos Bringer. 

Madalyn: Right!

All of a sudden Mia's Transformers Tablet went off. Mia turned on the screen and her face lit up in shock we all thought for sure her eyes would fall out of her sockets.

Elita-1: Mia what's wrong?!

Grimlock: Is it bad news?

Mia: It's a message, from Chaos Bringer.

All of our faces lit up in surprise and suspense. Well, all of us except for David who seemed to be keeping his cool. Mia stood up and tapped the screen. A holographic form of Chaos Bringer appeared before us.

Chaos Bringer: I want the Infinity Core Mia. Meet me at the Super Dome downtown next door to the CN Tower. 

Bumblebee: What are we going to do guys?!

Hotshot: I'll take that creep on! Let me at him, let me at him!

Goldbug: Please Hotshot calm down!

David: So we finally hear from the mad man himself. This should be interesting.

Elita-1: And it probably won't be the last time.

Madalyn stood up from her seat on the couch, pointing her thumb and her face. An expression of determination and courage coursed through her.

Madalyn: Let me take care of him guys.

Mia: What?!

Madalyn's Mom: Why you?

Madalyn: Optimus evolved, that gives all of us a better chance at beating that masked moron.

Optimus: Madalyn makes an excellent point.

Predaking: Are you sure?

Elita-1: Really sure?

Madalyn: It's time to finish him off and end this. 

**********

Emanuel's Mom's P.O.V.

I walked up the stairs with a bowl of soup in my hands. I walked through the hallway and stopped in front of Emanuel's room where Iestyn was taking his nap. 

Mom: Iestyn, are you alright? I made you some soup.

I opened the door and entered the room. During the process I almost dropped the bowl, because when I entered Iestyn was nowhere to be seen. The covers of the bed where a mess, and slippers were left on the floor.

Mom: Where did he go?

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I stood on near the middle of the field inside the Super Dome. My friends were in the front rows of the bleachers, watching me and my opponent, Chaos Bringer. He had purple hair, a red visor covering his face, a black goth trench coat, purple leather pants and black leather boots with black biker gloves.

Madalyn: About time you showed your sorry face!

Chaos Bringer: Well, well, well, if it isn't Madalyn of the Autobots. I wasn't expecting you, but then again I suppose I might as well steal your precious Optimus Prime.

Selina: This should be an interesting battle. Chaos Bringer is ranked number one.

David: You're right. And since I lost to Madalyn, she's now been moved up to rank number two.

Najat: That's right! So this is going to be the ultimate showdown!

Madalyn: Chaos Bringer, how in the world did you end up battling for Megatron anyway? Don't you realize he's trying to destroy both our world and Cybertron? We should be fighting on the same side, not against each other.

Chaos Bringer: I only take orders from Megatron. 

Madalyn: You're on the wrong team Chaos Bringer!

Chaos Bringer: Are you done toying with me Madalyn?

Madalyn: What?

Chaos Bringer: I'm tired of your babbling. Let's get this overwith! Are you ready to play?

Madalyn: Man you are so done! Oh yeah, I'm ready to play, and don't come crying to me when you lose!

Madalyn & Chaos Bringer: Ground bridge! Open!