Chapter 15: Christmas at Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" "Dracie Pooh I'll be the one to read it just in case something else is written in here" she said "Uggghh fine! as long as you read it out loud." She nods and started reading the letter.

Dear Malfoy, 

Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy this holiday and this gift :)

                                                                                              From Y/N

I then took out the box and opened it and then I saw the same Slytherin pin Crabbe and Goyle was wearing.

Woah 

'Draco you're forgetting something'

What?

'You're a Malfoy'

Huh?

'Uggh you're not suppose to like common gifts!'

Oh yeah right

"What. Is. This. ?" I asked with a disgusted face "umm it's a Slytherin pin mate"  Goyle answered.

"Like yours?" "Umm yeah?""Ugh so common I don't like it" I said and putted it inside it's box, all of them sighed and continued eating

"Like yours?" "Umm yeah?""Ugh so common I don't like it" I said and putted it inside it's box, all of them sighed and continued eating. Sorry Y/N. Just then Pansy took out a box and gave it to me "Merry Christmas Dracie Pooh" she said I accepted her gift and opened it. 

Her gift was a necktie, I mentally face palmed myself. I know Slytherin pins are quite common but a Slytherin necktie seriously?! I have dozens of these, of course I AM A SLYTHERIN. I looked at Pansy and she looks like she's waiting for an answer.

"Thanks Pansy" I said faking a smile "I like it" I said then putted it back inside it's box. "No offense Pansy" Crabbe said "but don't you think Malfoy has dozens of these?" he asked. I kicked his leg "OUCH!" he said and looked at me, I glared at him then he bowed his head. 

Just then the doors  opened, I looked to see who entered and I saw Y/N I quickly looked away and started eating my food. To my surprise she didn't made her way to the Slytherin table but instead she made her way to the Gryffindor table where Weasley and Potter was playing wizard chess, what is she up to?

Y/N P.O.V

I approached the Gryffindor table where I saw Harrry and Ron playing wizard chess and Hermione watching them

I approached the Gryffindor table where I saw Harrry and Ron playing wizard chess and Hermione watching them. "Hey guys!" I greeted "Hey Y/N!" Harry and Hermione said in unison "Queen to E5" Ron made a move. I watched as the red queen destroy the white knight. "That's totally barbaric!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Well that's wizard chess, I see you've packed" Ron said

"I see you haven't" Hermione said

"Change of plans my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie, he's studying dragons there"

"Good you can help Harry then he's going to the library for information on Nicholas Flamel"

"We've looked hours several times!" Ron complained 

"Not in the Restricted Section, Happy Christmas" Hermione said and started leaving.

"Hermione wait!" I said "I'll come with" she smiled at me and we both made our way to the train.

After of minutes of walking we finally reached the train I looked at Hermione and gave her gift "Merry Christmas!" I said while giving it to her.

"Thanks Y/N" she said

"No problem" then we hugged each other. Just then Malfoy came pass us and sneered then he boarded the train.

"What's he's problem" Hermione asked

"Don't know, don't care" I said 

Then Hermione also boarded the train, I watched the train leave until there was nothing left to be seen.

Draco P.O.V

Uggghhhh can someone please make Pansy stop singing! Her voice is echoing around our compartment, ever since we passed the compartment with a girl singing Pansy started copying her and let me tell you her voice is HORRIBLE!

"What do you think of my singing Dracie Pooh" she asked

"What do you think?!" I said she then sat there quietly.

I sighed and secretly pulled out Y/N's gift I opened it once more and again I saw the Slytherin pin. I was rotating it continuously when I saw something carved on the back part of the pin, I looked closely at it and it was written there D.M.

D.M.? As in 'Draco Malfoy'? nah it's probably just the label I said then I looked at Crabbe.

"Give me your pin!" I ordered

"Wh...why?" he asked 

"Just give it!" he then gave me his pin then I also looked at the back part but there was nothing written on it. I threw it back to Crabbe and I kept mine. I looked at the window to see the snow 'Merry Christmas Y/N"