The Baby - Big Enough To Help

Lisette quickly jumps off the sofa to help her with the other bags.  Girl, I smell food, she said as she headed to the kitchen.   Hey, don't start without me, said Bruce as he quickly ran to his new room.  Lisette, quickly help put the food away.  Then she took out some plates and set the table. Bruce quickly put the items away and ran to the kitchen.  

Hey, I'm back, he said as he sat down.  Theresa kept looking at him.  "How did you grow that way, so fast? she asked as she opened the cheeseburgers up and started to place the food on the three plates. "I sorry, I don't really know how this all works, I'll still learning," said Bruce as he started to eat.  

"Theresa, I need to tell you something.  Do you know the lady with the cookies? she asked "Yes, those cookies are good.  What about her? Theresa asked as she also started eating  "Well, I not sure how it works, but she came here early asking to see Bruce.  Bruce was turning the moment she knocked on the door.  I wasn't going to let her in, but she said she can help, so I let her in.  Bruce was in some kind of pain and screaming, I panic, I didn't want the neighbors to hear him screaming the way he was.  Anyway, she started feeding him those cookies, those cookies that we been also eating. Well to make a long story short, she's Bruce nanny and I'd pushed her in the face, she ran out of here, and that's what happens today," said Lisette while eating, with no worries at all.  

Theresa looked at her, What the hell wrong with you?  You don't go around punching our neighbors in the face, she said.   Oh, really, she shouldn't go around giving strangers cookies that make children grow.  She started it, she said as she continued eating.   Mama, Lisette,  she ran out of here, not because she hit her.  She was turning, cause you pissed her off.  If she's stood, she would have killed you.  Try not to hit on anyone, unless you know that their plain humans.  Although now you don't have to worry, I won't grow anymore, nor will I get old for this moment on.  I'll be keeping a lookout, so you don't have to worry, said Bruce as he ate.  

Bruce, now you are big enough to help.  You can do the lawn, Lisette will teach you how to do things around here.  Your help will be very helpful, said Theresa   Sure, If you like, after I'm done here, I'll wait an hour and I'll go rake up all those leaves on the lawn, said Bruce  Thanks, now what's the story we're using for him?  What is it, he's our nephew, cousins, Aunt. What? said, Theresa  Well, I was thinking, cousin, who came to stay with us for a while, that should work, for now, explained Lisette   

While the girls talked, Bruce just ate and listen.  He was a grown man now and he found the girls attractive.  So when he looked at them for a long period of time, he felt his body feel excited and weird. So for now, he figured he'll listen but not look. So they decide on cousin.  Bruce was Theresa cousin from Florida, that was the story that was chosen.   Now and then Theresa looked at Lisette wondering, Lisette aren't you afraid of the cookie lady?  You heard what Bruce said, she said.   No, not really.  I didn't see her turn, maybe if I did, I would be scared. Anyway, no one told her not to be honest. That was all her fault, said Lisette  Then there was a knock on the door.   Bruce peeked through the window, Mom,  Now I think you can tell her, that it was her fault.  She's the one knocking.