Chapter 17 - Madalyn vs. David

Start from the beginning

Najat: Yeah, I guess that makes since.

Me and Emanuel both smiled cheaply at the two as I leaned in to whisper to the boy.

Madalyn: Hey Emanuel? I think it's best if we don't tell the others yet. We should still keep this on the D.L.

Emanuel: Your right. There's no point in making them all worry, I just wish I knew where he was! I feel useless just sticking around here.

Selina: Hey guys look!

We all turned around to see a female figure walk towards us. She was dressed in a white winter jacket, and a light blue winter hat, with jeans, and winter boots on.

Madalyn: Hey Mia! What's up?

Mia: Not much. You guys are aware that it's snowing right?

Selina: Yes indeed we are Mia.

Mia: I heard about the battle between you and David and I just had to come see it! I hope you don't mind if I came to watch.

Najat: No not at all Mia. Your just in time too!

Mia: I just wanted to-- well technically Elita-1 here-- well we both wanted to see Optimus Prime in battle.

Elita-1: Actually it was all my idea.

Optimus: I'm glad you could make it.

Bumblebee: I don't know about you, but is it getting a little steamy in here? Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Predaking: Oh Bumblebee, please!

Optimus: That's quite enough.

Madalyn: Oh come on O.P., we were just teasing you!

I smiled down at the Prime with a small laugh as I lightly poked his arm.

Optimus: I said, that's quite enough!

Madalyn: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Goldbug: Aw, from the first moment they met--

Ravage: -- There were fireworks in the air!

Optimus: You are so immature....

Everyone was laughing as Bumblebee spoke up again, saying something that really seemed to tick off the Prime.

Bumblebee: Optimus has a girlfriend!

Elita-1: Let them have their fun Optimus. Remember victory is a must. If you lose, then that means I could lose the Infinity Core to Megatron. So good luck Optimus. When this is all over, we can be together again.

Once I stood back in my place in front of David, the sky began clearing up and the snow stopped falling from the clouds.

Madalyn: Well, I guess this is it Optimus.

Optimus: The final test. Are you ready Madalyn?

Madalyn: Yes.

Optimus: Then let us meet our fate young lady.

Madalyn: You really think we can win this?

Optimus: Of course.

I watched as David slipped on his black and white biker like battle gloves, then he brought out his Transformers Tablet. It was silver with the Dinobot insignia embedded on the back. I brought out my tablet as well.

Madalyn: Ground Bridge! Open!

We activated our tablets and there was a huge rush of wind, followed by a flash of white light. The Autobot and Dinobot insignias circled our feet as the flash of light grew brighter and brighter, freezing time as we were all transported to the colour dimension.