thirty seconds; e.d

Ethan's POV

"Babe?" I called out. "Where are you?"

"I'm over here." Savannah responded. I followed her voice to the living room, she was curled up in a little ball watching me and Grayson's most recent video. I heard her laugh lightly at the video.

I sat next to her on the couch, she continued watching the video, laughing again.

It's so weird to watch someone watch you.

I snatched the phone from her hand and tucked it in my pocket. "Hey!" She screamed. "I was watching that."

"Yea, but, why see me through a screen... when you can see the real thing." I winked at her. "I'm going to bed, okay?"

"Okay, I'm pretty tired, I'll meet you up there." She said folding the blanket that was draped over her.

I ran up the stairs to our bedroom and slipped under the covers. I felt Savannah slide under them a few seconds after I closed my eyes. I wrapped my arm around her waist and laid my head in the crook of her neck.

"Good night, I love you." I whispered leaving a small kiss on her skin.

She cuddled closer to my body, "I love you too, Ethan."

---

God, I really have to pee but, I'M SO COMFORTABLE.

I untangled my arms from around Savannah's body and got up to go to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom, "Fuck." I mumbled as I realized I had a raging boner. "Great, how am I going to pee now?"

I managed and headed back to bed, I slipped under the covers again and cuddled Savannah's body in my arms again. She backed herself up pressing herself on my boner, I moaned lightly.

"Savannah?" I said trying to shake her awake. "Savannah." I repeated.

"Mmm?" She grunted.

"Baby, I want you so bad right now." I whispered in her ear while letting my hands begin to roam her body.

"Wait till morning."

"I can't wait till morning, baby." I said only to hear light snoring. I rubbed my hand up and down her thigh, playing with the hem of her shorts.

"Ethan, just wait till morning." Savannah said.

"I'll make you a deal," I smirked.

"What?"

"I have thirty seconds, if after those thirty seconds you don't want me.. I'll leave you alone."

She nodded lightly, basically ignoring me. As soon as she did I flipped her onto her back eagerly and hovered over her, causing her breath to hitch. I started kissing down her jaw to her neck.

"30." I said. "29."

I went right to her sweet-spot, sucking, biting, kissing, etc. I slipped my hands down her shorts and played with her clit lightly as I continued to kiss down her neck to her collarbone to her core.

"25." I said slipping a finger in her.

"You count really slow, Ethan." She said accidentally letting out a small moan. "So, Mhmm, slow."

I smirked, slipping in another finger. Savannah bucked her hips in response.

"Babygirl, you're losing the game." I took my thumb and rubbed it over her clit, "20." I said.

"Mmh."Savannah grunted. "Ethan."

I picked up the pace at which I was pumping my fingers in and out of her. I hovered over her and pinned her hands above her head. I could feel myself getting harder and harder at the sight of Savannah so vulnerable. I kissed her passionately. "15." I said breaking the kiss momentarily.

"Ugh, Ethan." She moaned. "Right there, baby."

"Thought you didn't want me?" I asked. "Still wanna wait till morning?"

"Shut up." She moaned. "Oh, holy fuck." Her back arched and her fingers roamed through my hair.

"5." I said. I grazed my thumb over her clit again, curling my fingers inside of her. "4." I added a third finger, I could tell by her moans I was hitting her g-spot. "3." I picked up the pace a little more, causing her to squirm underneath my body.

"E-Ethan!" She moaned arching her back further. "I-I'm g-gonna-"

"3," I said cutting her off. "2."

"Ethannnn." Savannah whimpered. "Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

"One." I pulled my fingers out of her and threw myself back onto the bed, under the covers and turned my back to her.

"ETHAN." She grunted. "Wh-, I-, ETHAN."

I laughed and turned around to face her. I kissed her forehead lightly.

"That's not where I want you to touch me, baby."

"If that's true, maybe, you won't ignore me next time."

Savannah gripped the hem of my shirt, and pulled me towards her, "You just wait, Ethan." She whispered in my ear.

I turned my back to her and smiled into my pillow. I felt her arm drape over my waist.

What is she doing?

I felt her hands travel up and down my abs, making my boner return. She clawed lightly from my chest to my gut, sending a chill down my spine. She wrapped her fingers around the hem of my boxers, only to slip her hands down my pants.

She gripped my dick firmly, I let out an accidental moan when she stroked it. She gave me a few more pumps then let me go, I grunted. She turned away, back to her side of the bed.

"Savannah." I meant to say firmly but, I accidentally whimpered.

"I'm tired, Ethan, just wait till morning." I knew she was smirking.

"Baby-" I began.

"Ethan, I said wait till morning."

I wrapped my arm around her waist, "B-but-." Savannah stuck her ass out grinding on me, silencing me. A light moan slipped out from in between my lips. She kept grinding on me, I placed my hand on her waist, pulling her closer, only for her to wiggle her way out of my grasp.

Jesus, I'm so fucked.