Eleven.

Indra Uchiha's point of view

Getting out of bed as quick as I could, I pulling my thin bed sheet with me. I aimed my glare at Naruto and Sakura. Both blushing and stuttering like idiots. "I-Indra-chan?!" Sakura shouted while Naruto addressed their teacher, "KAKASHI-SENSEI?!" I stared at the two of them, the thin sheet of my bed held clutched in my hand firmly to keep from getting violent, "How did you two get in!?" I snarled. Naruto blushed apologetically. 

"I may have turned the nob too hard and broke the lock in my excitement to come see you." Naruto said. Tucking my blanks to keep them up I moved over to both of them an smacked them both in the head. They sat on their feet before me as I glared down at them. I was just glad the rest of the rookies and my team weren't here. "Hey, Indi-chan, what's with all the–hey what the hell is this guy doing in your bed?!!" Tomio shouted groaning I threw my hands up in surrender. 

"Is my house just open to anyone without asking?!" I snapped and glared at Tomio adding him to Naruto and Sakura. Sighing I turned away from them, "Go into the living room and wait for us." I said and they got up and left. When Tomio and the others left the room and closed the door, I heard Tomio shout, "What the actual fuck?" Tomio growled. "He sounds jealous and overwhelmed as well as over protective." Kakashi said and I couldn't care less. 

***

After getting dressed and going into the living room where everyone sat Tomio sat with his arms crossed and a pout on his face. Naruto looked disappointed in himself and Sakura was red faced and steaming. "Granny Tsunade wants to see you, Kakashi-sensei and Indra-chan." Naruto said trying to direct my anger away from him. Smart boy. It was a hassle but I had to see what this woman wanted from me.

Sighing I nodded and patted Naruto on the head. He smiled while getting everyone up on their feet. In the case of Sakura he had to throw her over his shoulder she was too overstimulated and pulled a still pouting Tomio out by the elbow. Once everyone was out the front door, he poked his head back in. "Hey, Indi-chan," I looked at him waiting for him to finish. "You're perfect for each other." Blushing profusely Naruto chuckled and closed the door. 

Leaving me red with steam coming out the top of my head and Kakashi slack-jawed. "that brat." I said and Kakashi chuckled as he picked his jaw up from the floor. "Let's go see what she wants." he added and I nodded. 

•••
Time Skip/In Tsunade's Office.
•••

Third person's point of view.

Indra stood before the older woman waiting for her to talk. "Well Indra I have some very good news." Indra waited a moment thinking Tsunade wasn't finished. But she didn't start and seemed to be looking for something. "Yes...?" Indra said her tone rather annoyed. "Well the cure for your illness, silly." As happy as this made her...she froze she hadn't told Kakashi yet. She was worried about what he'd think. Finding out the woman your dating is sick.

"What is it?" Kakashi asked, surprising her. She looked at him and he met her eyes and smiled. His hand came up and patted her head. She was overcome with emotions. He didn't reject her and wanted to know more. She bowed her head and clenched her hands into fists in her lap as Tsunade spoke with Kakashi as Indra wasn't listening. All while, Kakashi wanted to know, he needed Indra. He didn't know what he would do if she died. 

"A week of special medicine then a vaccine and lastly my healing chakra." Hugging Indra from behind Kakashi was overjoyed. He pressed his face into the nook of her shoulder and neck as he held her, her hands came up and held his arms as she finally focused on Tsunade. "Can this treatment be replicated?" Indra asked softly. "With time yes it can but right now I only have enough for you." Nodding Indra lowered her head, deep in thought.