Four.

Third Person's point of view.

When Indra returned to the Inn, the guys looked worried to see her alone. But when they didn't see any concern on her face they let out a small breath, and then completely relaxed when Mitagi walked in an hour later. Indra had been sitting at the low table, Chibiusa lay in her lap napping. She didn't even flinch when Mitagi dropped down low into a very deep Dogeza. Indra rolled her eyes as the other two guys jumped up surprised by what their teacher was doing.

He is clearly the older person of their group, the bow was meant to show deference to a person of higher status, as a deep apology or to express the desire for a favor from said person. She didn't care to know why he would bow this deeply. "I am so sorry for how I was acting, I swear it will never happen again." he said, never lifting his head from the ground, both Tomio and Saburo were trying to get him to stop.

But he wasn't budging on this, he was intent on waiting for her to say something. But she wasn't looking at him, she really didn't see what the big deal was. "Indra do something!" Tomio snapped and she turned her head slightly and looked at him. Her eyes were menacing, if not almost lifelessly dark. Almost darker than normal, her eyes shifted to Mitagi and she watched him for a moment, then spoke.

"Enough," was all she said and he looked up, but she'd already shifted her attention back to the window she'd been staring out of aimlessly. Mitagi sighed a breath of relief and the two guys looked at each other over the older guy's head. They were so confused and concerned.

***

The next morning, moved quickly as they all had a boat to catch. Indra made sure nothing was forgotten and Tomio made sure the room was clean. Mitagi made sure to return their keys and Saburo secured rooms for them on the ship. As the rest of them moved to catch up with Saburo, Indra could feel eyes on her and the others. But she didn't didn't react to it and didn't let on that she'd sensed anything.

Getting on the ship, they got to their rooms and Indra was pleased she was only sharing a room with Chibiusa. She needed more privacy, even if it was with the little lady. The trip across the water to get to the Moon Country would take at least a week and a half if the weather behaved. The main hard part was over, it would be very relaxing to just wait till the ship docked. The team did decide that aliases would keep most from asking too many questions.

So Indra and Tomio would pose as a couple and Mitagi and Saburo would pose as Tomio's bodyguards while he pretended to be a young lord from a distant land. Indra is playing his lover and Chibiusa is their child. They realized it helped because there weren't a lot of women on the ship to really gossip about it. So there wasn't many if any people whispering about them. Indra did take advantage of the main deck,

She used it to keep an eye on everything while pretending to sunbathe with Chibiusa reading children's' books beside Indra or napping on her chest under an umbrella. There were some nights where Indra spent the night in the bathroom dry heaving, but she never let it show around the others. So when the end of their trip was starting to come up, she made sure to put herself back into mission mode.

***

Docking at the Moon Country, Chibiusa was getting more and more excited. She would bounce in Indra's arms and excitedly point to things that she knew, which would evidently give Indra more information pertaining to their surroundings. With a quick look around, Indra could already see mercs and rogue ninjas waiting in the shadows. So without telling anyone and not letting it be detected.

She popped off some clones and had them take off and take care of the enemies around them as they proceeded into the kingdom to return the little girl to her parents. Indra had made sure that Chibiusa would understand that after she was reunited with her mom and dad that Indra would be leaving, and that even though she wouldn't be able to see her, she would always be thinking about her.