Five.

Indra Uchiha's point of view.

The trip back was simple and required less stops so we shaved off a week from their trip. The original taking at least two and a half weeks. When we arrived back within the village, a Jonin came running over. "Uchiha-san don't sign back in yet, the Hokage has a mission for you." I nodded and handed the clipboard over to Tomio. He let out a little gasp of confusion as I walked away. Jogging off with the Jonin we made sure not to make the Hokage wait.

When we arrived at his office, he called us in after the Jonin knocked, "Come in," stepping into the room first, the Jonin then stepped to the side and let me in after him, "Ah Indra, thank you for coming as quickly as you could." the Hokage said and I nodded and bowed slightly. "You said you had something for me." I said, he nodded, "yes, I have something I want you to do with Kakashi." he said,

"My brother's Jonin? You want me to do a mission with him?" I said a bit confused. I didn't like being confused, "yes, there are only a few people who can do this job, he would essentially be your body guard as you acquire information for us." I nod okay perfect. "I have a spy within an organization and I cannot make the next meeting, so I need you to go. They know all this already and they know to be disguised." I nodded.

"Would you like me to be as well?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head. "No that will not be needed. They will not give you away, I am 100% sure of this." he said and I agreed to the task. "When and where will I be going? As well as where is Kakashi?" I asked needing to know the basics of this job. "In Kusagakure there's an Inn where they will meet you." he said then held out a scroll to me.

"I don't think you told me why I would be good for this." I said. "you would be the hardest person to extract info from because of your abilities." I figured as much I just wanted him to say it. "Okay, I'm going to head home to change, clean up and grab more supplies, have Kakashi meet me there." I said then left. Sprinting down the stairs, I passed Kakashi as I went, he had his students with him but I didn't stop to say hello

***

I got home and quickly did what I needed to do, realizing I still had some time I planned to eat before Kakashi arrived. Having a quick breakfast, I was able to clean the dishes before I head a knock on the door. Drying my hands I moved to the door. Opening it, Kakashi stood there with his hands in his pockets. "Kakashi." I greeted blandly. "Indra," he greeted back, using the same tone. I ushered him in and closed the door,

He wanted to go over everything first before we left. He wanted to make sure I knew that we would be gone for a little while, I asked him about his students and he said he'd have it covered. So I didn't ask about it anymore. Once we were ready, he handed me a cloak, "It's for after we leave the village." He said and I raised my brow at him, "I know." I said and he sighed. "Are your students turning you stupid?" I asked and he blushed a bit.

I know this because the top of his exposed cheek tinted red and so did the same ear. It was pretty cute. Not that I'd say it out loud. Putting my bag into a scroll and then into my hip pouch, I used my hair ties to put up my hair before picking up the cloak and then turning to him. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded. Exiting the house, just as Sasuke was reaching for the door, I ignored his confused expression and ruffled his hair as I passed him.

"What?!" He shouted as Kakashi and I continued on. "See you soon Little Brother." I called with a wave of my hand. When we got to the main gate, Kakashi finally spoke. "Is that how you normally talk to him?" He asked me, I turned my head slightly to the side and frowned. "This is a need to know mission right? So you want me to go back and tell him, even the minimum of this job?" I said trying to make him see how stupid he was being.

"Obviously not." He said and I raised both brows at him. "then me being a bit distant is fine, I'll tell him we were out for a mission when we get back." I said and he nodded. Not wanting to argue with me anymore.