Two.

Indra's point of view.

Getting up at four in the morning, I got ready and packed a bag. I packed for a few weeks at most, as well as extra clothing from my childhood for the Little Lady, she would not be comfortable wearing the same thing for long periods of time plus it would give away who she is if she wears the dress she was kidnapped in. "Aneki?" Turning I smirked. "Sasuke it's still too early for you to be up. Go back to bed." He rubbed his eyes and yawned a bit. 

Walking him back to his room, he looked over his shoulder at me and asked, "Where are you going?" I didn't feel a need to tell him much, so I just said, "I have a mission, I don't know for how long so I'll see you when I get back." he nodded, "Does it involve the little girl sleeping in your bed?" he asked and I simply nodded. Accepting this he went back to bed. Finishing the rest of my preparations,

I went back into my room and got the Little Lady dressed even though she was still asleep, when she was dressed in warm clothing and a hoodie, I pulled the hood up over her head to cover her head. With Little Lady's things put away into a scroll, I shrugged my bag onto my back, before picking her up and holding her to my chest. After locking up and exiting the front yard, I made my way to the main gate where we would be meeting everyone.

[One hour later]

Third person's point of view

At five-fifty, the three guys showed up. Tomio looked to still be half awake, while Saburo was keeping Tomio from walking into things. Mitagi walked a little ways ahead of them, so he reached Indra and Little Lady first. "She's still asleep?" he asked and Indra nodded. The little girl curled even more into her chest and hid her face in Indra's hair. "Wanna wake your boys up so we can get moving?" Indra said nodding towards the two boys in question. 

One was leaning on the other and the second was using the wall to lean on. Mitagi looked over at the boys and snapped his fingers and they straightened up and sobered up. Tomio glared at Indra but she didn't care. Moving in a formation that had Indra in the middle and the three guys around her, it was decided that she'd be in the middle because of Little Lady. Indra only agreed because of her own ability to put up Genjutsu barriers faster than the others.

 And as an Uchiha who grew up being the personal bodyguard to her brother, she was used to jobs like the one they were on anyway. Little Lady slept till midmorning, and by that time the group had made good headway in regards to traveling. They were close to the Fire Country's northern border. Even though they were more north-north-west. To keep up the good pace, Indra had Little Lady in a body sling, 

To keep her close and to keep them from being slowed down. When she needed the bathroom, Indra would take the girl to a secluded spot in the trees and she'd let mother nature do it's thing. Then it was back into the sling. They still had a few more days of walking before they'd reach the sea port of Takigakure. When a small village came up, Mitagi decided it was okay to stop for the night and sleep in an inn. 

The two boys were given a room to themselves while Indra and Little Lady shared with Mitagi. Evidently, the owner of the inn mistook Indra for Mitagi's wife or girlfriend because she was holding Little Lady and was standing somewhat close to him. Indra didn't care, their team would only be there for the night and then they'd leave and probably never come back. But Mitagi looked embarrassed by the implications. 

Stuttering and blushing, Indra pulled him away after he was given a key to their room.  

---

After feeding Little Lady, then bathing her and putting her to bed, Indra ate her own food and sat by the window of their room to keep watch. Mitagi sat at the table near Little Lady's bed and was watching Indra. He could clearly see that she is a beautiful young lady, long silk-like onyx hair, pale, blemish free skin, lean figure with muscle and natural curves. With a face that looked like it was carved by the gods,