~ Ten ~

Hey everybody! New update, ugh I need to make an updating schedule! Anyways, thank you for reading. Please remember to vote, comment, and share! ❤️

---

Chapter Ten:

My heart ached slightly and my stomach growled, making me feel worse than I already did. 

"Please love..please eat." A spoon was forced against my lips and I refused to open my mouth as I had my face forced upwards by Caydens hand. 

Three days earlier, After Cayden had had sex with a woman who I had yet to meet or learn the name of, I began throwing up. Over and over again the bile would rise into my throat and my body ached in an uncomfortable way. Someone had mentioned the words "heat", but I wasn't listening to much, I was either giving someone a sarcastic comment or lost in my own world. 

I refused to speak with Cayden, that is until today when I was forced to listen to his voice, because I hadn't eaten anything since I arrived here. 

"You better get that damn spoon out of my face or I will shove it so far up your ass you throw it up." I snarled, shooting him a menacing glare. Cayden sighed loudly, which made me uncomfortable. Ever fiber within me wanted to be near Cayden and snuggle him and I couldn't understand why, but I refused to because he had a lady he was with, even we were "mated" together. 

"You need to eat, Sky, your body needs it." His voice was soft, concerned, helpless. I rolled my eyes at him, a wave of heat and an achy pain washing over me. I gulped as I heard Cayden sniff the air, "You're hurting, love. I'm the only one who can stop the pain but you refuse to let me near you. Why is that?" His hand rested on my knee, and my breathing hitched when the tingles were stronger than I'd ever felt them. 

"Because you have a girlfriend that you're sleeping with perhaps? Oh I don't know maybe because your a dickhead. You see," I kicked his hand away from my knee with my other foot, "I've been trying to understand things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass." I shrugged,chewing on the inside of my cheek. Cayden let out a loud laugh, it was humorless, but nevertheless, a laugh. 

"Babe, I most definitely don't have a girlfriend. And that was a one time thing." A color I can't quite describe floated around where he was, most likely representing guilt. I glared in his direction, slightly hating his guts and also slightly wanting to do something unmentionable to him. Damnit I hate whatever this mate bond is. 

"So having sex with a random woman is something you do regularly?" I questioned, running a hand through my tangled hair. By the way he was acting, I already knew the answer. He gave out a frustrated growl something I'd heard Celia do a lot recently, before standing up from the bed.  

His clothes rustled against themselves before he stormed out of the room, a trail of red following behind him. 

I sighed as my stomach growled, telling me that I needed to eat. I didn't want to eat because I hoped that maybe if I got them to realize I wanted to go home and that that was the only way I was going to eat, they would take me back. It was stupid, yes, but I guess it could do the trick. 

I whimpered softly as another wave of pain coursed through me. Whatever is wrong with me needs to fuck off. 

I heard footsteps come my way and I gulped when I knew it was Celia. 

"C'mon Sky, eat your damn food. If you don't the doc might have to hook you up to a machine. And I know how you hate hospitals." Celia's voice was threatening, proving to me that she most definitely would if I didn't. 

I sighed, "If you answer my questions I will." 

Celia must've nodded, because she sat down on my bed gently. "What do you want to know?"