Yandere Venelana and Rias X Male Reader

Mulai dari awal

Issei:"Dude. You okay? I heard grunts last night."

YN:"Uhh yeah. Totaly fine. A-Ok. No problem."

Issei:"Then why do you both have bruises on your necks."

We both blushed madly. Issei's room was the furthest from ours. If he could hear it, then everone could.

YN:*whispering*"Issei, shut the hell up."

Issei:"Ok. Just concerned thats all."

We dug into our food. It was eggs,bacon and toast with some orange juice. I took a sip of mine, and it tasted weird. I looked around me with a hazy vision. Everyone passed out on their food. I shook my head trying to regain my vision, only to see Rias and Venelana smile at me. It looked...insane.

Timeskip. Wayy after you pass out.

I opened my eyse slowly, my vision coming back to me. I tried to recall the events that happened before I passes out, only to give myself a headache. I found myself on a bed I've never seen. The room was slightly lit with candles. I tried to get up but failed as I didnt know I had chains on me. I struggled to break the chain but instead I tired myself out.

???:"Look who's awake."

YN:"Who are you?"

???:"Dont you recognise the voice of your lover?"

YN:"Akeno doesnt sound like that."

???:"Not that slut. Me."

From the shadows in the corner of the room emerged Rias. She held a knife dripping in blood. She walked to me slowly, but intimadatingly.

Rias:"Now we can began my love."

YN:"BEGIN WHAT? AND I DONT LOVE YOU!"

Rias:"We can begin to make a family. And. Yes. YOU. DO LOVE ME!"

She stabbed the knife through my shoulder. I cried in pain but was silenced by someones hand. I followed the arm as it lead to Venelana.

Venelana:"Calm down. We are doing this because we love you. We knkw she forced you to be with her."

YN:"NO! YOU TWO ARE INSANE! I LOVE AKENO!"

Venelana:"No you dont mean that. We know you love us more than her."

YN:"No. I do love Akeno."

Rias:"You mean her."

Venelana turned on the lights to reveal each of my friends with stab wounds in their hearts. Akeno was beheaded and viciously dismembered. I stared at the bodies in shock before turning to Rias.

YN:"Why? They were your friends."

Rias:"They were in the way of our love. Now...You will love us..."

Venelana:"Or you will share their fate."

They looked at me strernly, waiting for my reply. I simply took a deep breath before talking.

CHOICE A-SUBMIT

YN:"I...I love you Rias. You and your mother."

She squeeled in happiness with her mom before stripping down. Lets just say, that night, I didnt sleep because my body was too...drained. I made them both pregnant and lived to raise a family with my two wives.

CHOICE B-DENY

YN:"F*ck you and your b*tchy ass whore of a mom."

Rias:"Thats it!"

She plunged her knife into my heart. She cut me open and showed me my OWN HEART. The last thing I saw was both of them hugging my heart saying:

Rias,Venelana:"At least your heart belongs to us."

CHOICE C-???

YN:"I uhh, umm...uhhh"

Rias:"You what?!"

YN:"I-"

*BOOM*

I looked to my side to see my bestfriend standing there. He blow the door off its hinges. He searcged for me before looming directly at me in my boxers. He waved at me and I smiled thinking he was going save me from these 2.

YN:"(Best friend name)!"

BFN:"Hey man. Sorry I came to pick up the 20 you owe me. And listen to them. They're Yanderes."

YN:"No sh*t Sherlock."

I gestured for Rias to give him my twenty. As she walked to him, she handed him the twenty before knocking him out with a kick to his head. She turned back and smiled at her mom.

Rias:"We have a new play buddy mother."

Venelana:"Indeed. But dont worry (YN), you'll still be my favorite."

Rias:"Yeah."

YN:(Gee thanks for the help you ass.)

I spent the rest of my life with my wives while (BFN) was our personal slave. I was broken but still had one feeling. That feeling was a sly one. It left me with a thought:

YN:(Thats what you get when you get greedy (BFN).)

AN:Hellooo. Thank you for reading this. I will updat emore. This goes out to RevDavid13. Hope you enjoyed as this was my first Yandere. There will be more as this was fun to write. Not fun as in "hehe torture and dark sh*t" but fun as in learning to expand my horizons of writings. Byee