Chapter 20:Beyond The Roses:Part 3:A Night At The Farmhouse

Who are the characters based off of?

Emojiologist is Louis James Smith.This is because everyone is always calling him insane and a murderer.Though the murderer accusation is untrue,Emojiologist is okay with people calling him insane,he loves the word as a compliment and a part of him.

Music_Gal16 is Cecilia.Music_Gal16 is the first true friend Emojiologist ever had.This coincides with Cecilia being the first companion Louis meets in Volume 1.Though she will not know until she reads this,Music_Gal unknowingly stopped Emojiologist's depression,just by becoming his first true friend.

Dr. Colleen Millen is Tor Colleen Millen.She is Emojiologist's former therapist.When Emojiologist was in seventh grade,(He is now in eighth),Dr. Millen and Music_Gal16 were there to help.Though I will not reveal anymore about Dr. Millen until March 25th.

The Madhouse Freakshow is Khrysalis.The Madhouse Freakshow is a group of friends whom Emojiologist has never told anyone about,not even Music_Gal16!The group consists of two homosexual boys whom are referred to by the nicknames Robert and Carl.A heterosexual girl nicknamed Alexandra.A "gothic" boy nicknamed Cuervo,which is Spanish for "Crow".And Emojiologist,who has the nickname Jonathan.They all share a love of Death Metal,Bunnies,Stephen King,H.P. Lovecraft,Feminism,Twenty One Pilots,Anime,The Walking Dead,Steampunk and Steampunk Bands,and Cats.They decided to band together after feeling they were shunned or disrespected by Society in one way or another.They make sure to follow school rules and federal laws,but do not go with the flow in any single way beside federal and school rules.No one in the group has a WattPad besides Jonathan.Khrysalis's personality connects with The Freakshow's personality on all levels except the homosexuality part.

That's all the descriptions for now!To the story!

This Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Sally

About An Hour After The Last Chapter.

  It was just about to turn completely dark when we arrived at The Farmhouse.K'vellia had casted for us and herself a spell that had a telekinetic effect to help get over the wall of roses.As we get inside The Farmhouse,I notice three things.

A:I was the last one on the porch.

B:It was complete Night now.

C:There happened to be some Psychos who were crawling over the wall of roses.

  "Well,shit,"said Louis after he opened the door and took a quick look at me and the Psychos,who now were walking towards us."Yeah,we got guests,"I added."Then let us show them the kindness of our weapons when they come a little closer."

  We went inside and slid the deadbolt lock into place.I told everyone what me and Louis had seen.They quickly unsheathed their weapons and Louis and I did the same.Well,we all had drawn our weapons except Khrysalis,who was sleeping on a dusty old cot.K'vellia summoned a grey bucket of water and ordered it to empty it's contents onto Khrysalis,to which it obeyed.Khrysalis sat up and coughed dryly while wheezing out the words "What the Hell was that for?""We got incoming Psychos,"K'vellia informed."So get off your ass and start moving."

  Before she could speak further,we heard banging noises coming from the little awning that provided cover for the porch."Ah,so they think they can get to us from the second story window,eh?"asked Louis to The Farmhouse."I think otherwise."We all then ran upstairs to confront the the new so called "guests",Louis lighting a cigar on the way.

  We all run into the room that is located just above the awning.Five Psychos are beginning to crawl through the window.I quickly look around and see two small tanks of gasoline.I pick them up and rip off the lids and throw them into the room.As the gasoline spills across the floor of the room,I quickly pluck the cigar out of Louis's mouth and flick it at the floor.

  After a few hours of watching The Farmhouse and the five psychos burn and rave in the purple flames,K'vellia casts the floating spell on all of us again to help us to the other side of the rose wall.After we arrive on the other side,we silently walk the hike to The Walled City...

Next Chapter:Inside The Walled City!