Chapter 16:Room 282:Part 3:Scouting The City

This Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:K'vellia

  I shimmy up a drain pipe to the top of what appears to be an apartment building.I run and jump along the rooftops to reach my destination.What is my destination you might ask?It's The Citadel Of Tears,the royal palace of New Kushara,and Vashar's base.Well,for now of course.I jump down onto the street and run down some stone stairs.I continue running through a large marketplace and through another street.Then,I see it!There it is!The Citadel Of Tears!

  The Citadel is a little hard to describe.It was ENORMOUS.It had towers that looked like the stone spikes you would see in a cave.The  purple towers surrounded an immense black cube.And that was it,just basically giant blue spikes or towers surrounding an even more giant black cube.

  I was just about to advance to the entrance,when I remember some words that Louis told me before I left them at a tea-house."Do not even advance to the entrance,"Louis had said."Once you are done scouting the city and have found The Citadel Of Tears,return to me for further instructions.

I sigh,realizing that I'm out of energy,and the long ass walk back...

Next Chapter:The Assassination Of Vashar The Wretch