Chapter 9:A Trip To Britain:Part 2:Confrontation With The Blitzers

This Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Tor

10 Minutes After Last Chapter.London.

  "Are you sure you don't want to come with us?"asked I to Octavian as the others started to climb down the rope ladder."No,I'm fine,"Octavian replied."I'll do much better here at The Maiden's Command Center.From here,I can help you guys hack into anything that's related to technology.As long as it ain't no robots."

  "Well,how do I contact you?"I questioned.Octavian reached into his pocket,and took out a piece of sky blue metal shaped into a hand sized pineapple.On the fruity part of the pineapple(Not the leaf part),there was a medium sized screen.

  "With these communicators I've provided you with,"explained Octavian."Wait,"said Betty."You mean the metal pineapples you gave to all of us are communicators?""Yep,"replied Octavian."Now go on,the Blitzers won't slay themselves."

And with those words said,me and Betty went to the rope ladder,and lowered ourselves onto the ground.

  Immediately,we started to stroll through the city,we noticed everything was very wrong.Some parts of some building,some had the whole building on fire.Others looked like they had been sawed apart with what looked like a giant laser.Then,we saw them,I was sure it was them,it was the Blitzers. They were whizzing all throughout the city.

  They had the attire of that of a Victorian gentleman,and black,leathery,bat-like wings.What do they have for a body?That's what you might ask.Well,imagine a human body.Now,strip away the skin and the flesh,and what are you left with?Eyes,a brain,bone,and tendons.Now replace the eyes with glowing orbs of lime green light,replace the brain with a metal brain,and replace the tendons with thick copper wires.Now replace the flesh with steam-emitting machinery,but do not replace or put the skin back into place.Finally dress them up in Victorian gentleman attire,give them a broadsword and black,leathery,bat-like wings.Presto!You've got yourself a killing machine...oh ahem,I mean,a Blitzer.

  A few of the Blitzers(I estimated five of them.),while zooming through the air,just happened to lock eyes with us.They began to scream"Alert!Insubordinate persons!"The group of Blitzers zoomed towards me and the group and landed right in front of us.The Blitzers then contracted their wings and their wings were now laying neatly folded on their backs.

  "We are the Blitzers,"said one of them."You will obey and answer to us.Why are you out of your homestead.We despise Insubordination!You are being insubordinate!"

  "Actually,"said Louis."I,along with my group here,are here to save Britain from you pricks."As Louis said this,he drew his katana and pulled out his revolver.Cecilia and Sally,did the same."So if you assholes don't wanna die today,"threatened Khrysalis,unsheathing his sword cane."I suggest that you get the Hell away from us,"said Valdris,bringing forth his war hammer.Betty and I,going along with everyone,drew out our weapons.(Hey,we weren't trying to look like a dumbass by drawing our weapons last,we just wanted to see what would happen before we did.)

  The Blitzers,taking this as yet another act of Insubordination,charged toward us,broadswords drawn."Guys,"said Louis."It's slaughter time!..."

Next Chapter:Interrogation Of The Blitzers