Chapter 21:Beyond The Roses:Part 4:Inside The Walled City

This Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Valdris

2 Hours After Last Chapter.

  Finally,after two hours of walking,we arrive at the gargantuan double doors that guarded the city."Well,we're here.But how the hell are we going to get inside?"asks Cecilia."I think I have a way,"I answer."It's called,Brute Force."I then take my war hammer in my right hand,and deliver a massive underhand swipe to the door.

  The doors are blasted inward of their hinges.But then came the sightseeing.As we walk through the city,we realize it isn't a city...at least,not anymore.The "City" is just giant monolithic ruins of a city.

  "OK,I have a question,"says Tor."Besides the double doors,why isn't the wall damaged in any way?"It was then I heard a buzzing noise in the leather satchel I always carry with me.I pulled out the thing that buzzed,my communicator.Habitually,I turned it on speaker so the group could hear it."To answer your question my dear,"says the voice of Octavian."The dumbass humans built this place as a safe haven from The Psychos.But little did they're little brains know,The Psychos are damn good at being expert climbers.So after climbing the wall and killing the guards,The Psychos did the same thing they did to the guards to the other human inhabitants.The Psychos killed them."

  "OK,but how did you hear her question in the first place?"asks Betty.Octavian answers the question with the words "Look...up."We all look up to see The Maiden hovering about thirty meters above us.

Then...we hear...a moaning noise.And then...a lot...of moaning noises...

Next Chapter:Escape To The Maiden