#6

Chapter 6

Nandini's POV

"Stop shouting in my house." I said with a stern cold voice.

They all turned around to see me and I entered in the room.

"Well if you are here get back to your work." Said Alya.

"Alya shut up. " said cabir.

"Good morning Nandini , please don't mind her . Aging has caused her mind to go in a dumb hole. Please just help us this time we will be grateful to you." Cabir said.

"Yes Nandini . Please for the small innocent girl." Said Navya.

"Fine !" I agree with them and I can see Rishabh smiling at me.

"I will leave you guys alone now. But mind you Bitch if I hear any wrong word coming out of that potty mouth of yours , you will regret it." Said Rishabh and narrowed his eyes to Alya.

In return she just huffed like a damn brat. I smirk at my brother . He smirks back and leave.

"Thanks Nandini. I really appreciate your help. Let's be friends with each other so we can together deal with my daughters situation." Sail Mukti with a smile straining her face.

I just remained impassive.

"Thank.." Try to speak Harshad but with my single glare he shuts his mouth.

That's better I font want to gear any vile things from His mouth.

"Who said about being friends? I told you I will treat her but I have my conditions."  I tell them clearly.
With that her smile fades away and she glares at me but I remain my usual stoic face.
Suck up Bitch! I don't want your lovey dovey face too. If you don't like me be like that. I don't care.

"What conditions? I thought you were trying to amend your mistake but..." Before Mukti could finish her words I interrupted her again.

"Listen her my justice queen. I don't care about what you think or not? I said I have conditions, listen them , inspect them and then give me your answer I am not forcing you to stay here. So, let's be adult here and talk." I tell her.

"What and you think we will fulfill your conditions?" Said Alya annoyed.

"Yeah! You can't fool us again with your smart talks and never talk to us Like that I was allowing Rishabh because he is a younger than us and don't know what had happened but it doesn't give you any right to say shit about us do mind your tongue." Said none other than Manik Malhotra.

Well don't start it .

"Shut up. Last I check Amy is not your daughter so stop crowding my place. About talking shit to you guys hmm, let me think . How about no... I won't ." I smile a fake big smile.

"You are still a bitch and opportunist." Said Manik.

That hurts. Well what do I expect from him ? Bloody loser can't speak more than fab5 and all for one and one for all and yeah I forgot we are a family. I will show him how fake is his family. If is now my time.

"Really dog. You must know about your species very well then. Now about my conditions. They are as followed . Only Mukti , Cabir and Navya are allowed to come in the main house of course with any. Second, other then them if I see anyone here creating a nuisance or shit I will throw them out at that instant and mind you if that kind of thing happens more than rhroce then this treatment stops. Third, whatever I say goes no refusing. Fourth, if you can't keep tour mouth clean don't even open it. I hope I had made myself pretty clear. " I tell them clearly.

"Well do you think we will listen to you" asked Alya haughtily.

"You can't make us stay away from Amy." Growled Manik.

"Well , to you Mr Dog watch me and miss drama this is your first mistake according to my conditions only two left so decide for yourself." I tell them.

"How dare you" yelled Alya.

"Alya calm down and Go away. Don't mess it for my daughter. " said Mukti.

"I agree Nandini. " Mukti agreed with a smile.

What is wrong with her smiling and glaring simultaneously. I hope she is not having done kind of disorder too. It will be too complicated then to handle jungles and mental cases together.

Hopefully those conditions will keep these leeches away.

They say their thank you and leave. After thos so called drama Rishabh comes down and we have a breakfast.

"Well thanks sis!" Rishabh said

"Its OK. No need" I shrugged.

"No I know it is difficult for you but still you agreed. " he tells me.

"Well , now I can make them suffer. So no problem. Now the ball is in my court." I smirked .

"I know sis, it hurts you to see them again but don't worry this Time I will protect you like a shield and no one can cross me. That's a promise to you." He said with his solemn eyes

"Thank you dad." I smile.

"You know what I wish to see your real smile again. I really don't like your sad smile. " he says with a faraway look in his eyes .

And I just sit quietly not interrupting his thoughts. I know my pain is causing him pain too but I don't know how to live my life again. After all we can't run from our past it is always there as a remainder of our foolish choices .

But from today onwards there will be a new start for all of us.

Let see where it takes me cause I am going to give them hell. They have entered a lion's den.

****

How was it?

I am sleepy after completing my study I wrote this chapter so you better give big response to this chapter.

I am on a tight schedule but still writing for you all so I want a reward too OK.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Ignore the typos.

Love roumania.