#4

Hi lovelies!!!

Here is your chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter 4

Everyone was shocked to see a rowdy dude also known as Rishabh Murty punching their best friend with rage in his eyes.

Yup! It was none other than Manik who got hit by his soon to be brother in lawOops! Too soon. Cabir thought.

They all were surprised to see this side of a boy whom they knew was an innocent and sweet guy. In their dreams also they never expected all these turns of events happening In their suck up life.

"How dare you  to come inside my house?" He snarled at him.

Again they all gasped as they heard his angry voice. Rishabh has been treated and doesn't need anyone to stand for him. He can alone stand for him & his family that is his sister . Now he will protect her like a big brother from these bunch of wolves.

"Listen we are here to meet Nandini." Said Alya with full on attitude. This made the situation even worse than it already was Because when you need help you should bow never show your head full of ego.

In this case Rishabh was angry predator and all of them were his prey.

"And why is that miss bitchy face?" Rishabh sneered.

Cabir choked a laugh and  Alya's eyes bug out of their sockets.

"Mind your tongue boy, she is my sister" Harshad said nervously.

"You mind your thoughts jerk because I am her brother" Rishabh growled.

Now our great charmer Mr Cabir Dhawan stood in front of all these zombies to calm the situation.

"Umm Rishabh. Please calm down. Let's just talk like people. Don't listen to them yeah! " he pleaded in his soft voice.

"Why should I ? After all animals are treated in this way only, don't you think cabir ? " he asked mockingly.

"Yes, I know Rishabh. But we really don't want to cause any trouble ." Cabir said softly

At this Rishabh laughed like a maniac a sick sadistic laugh which caused a shiver down their spine to see these ruthless man standing in front of them. Manik was amazed to see this transformation but was pleased to see him acting like a man who can protect himself, who doesn't need anyone to do his bidding.

But Harshad was shivering in his pants because he knew this Rishabh can cause a lot more harm to him than a old sweet Rishabh who couldn't speak.

Whereas Dhruv, Mukti, Alya and Navya were dumbstruck to see him like this.

Navya and cabir were clapping their hearts out to their full desire in their mind. Navya even started dancing on her Bollywood items bit all this was happening in their mind.

When Rishabh calmed down he said" trouble, you guys are talking about trouble? Well, let's clear things first, you guys are trouble, second your presence creates trouble and third you guys are a better halves of trouble. So don't say shit to me. What is your purpose behind this visit?" He asked menacingly.

Mukti thanked god that now they can convince him to talk with Nandini so that she could do something to save her daughter Amy. If Nandini will help in Amy's cure, she will wholeheartedly accept her for Manik.

But unknown to her Nandini doesn't need her permission neither she will care about her approval cause this is the time when they will beg and will want her mercy.

It is Now the payback time.

Karma is a bitch and it bites you in the ass.

Cabir explained the situation to Rishabh that why they wanted her and politely asked gum to call Nandini but Rishabh was not having any of it. His heart soften after hearing about Amy's health but he also remembered the pain , the cries , the nightmares that still haunts his sister.

But he was not a heartless man cause he knew what it means to suffer ?

How it feels to see your loved one in pain?

How your heart crushes when you see the sad and lonely face of your loved one who took everything bit never complaint?

Life is unfair whoever said this is true cause he had single handedly seen his sister how cruel her life has been?

He was in the middle road confused about the choices of life , one side has his sister and other side has a sweet innocent child who has to face life's cruelty.

He was confused but in the end his heart won and he decided to help them.

"You can meet her but not now." He commanded.

Cabir smiled to see his choice. He proved that he indeed is the brother of Nandini Murty.

The selfless girl who was broken because of some monster in his life.

Manik was also excited to see her but what happened on the past was blocking all his excitement and he rather felt hatred on the surface.

But fate has another plan.

He thought that he was betrayed, he was fooled but now he will see a phase of his life that was veiled and the truth will be revealed which will shatter him completely.

He will also face the consequences of his ignorance and anger.

The tables have turned. Now it is her time and they will beg for mercy.

"But why?" Asked Navya for the first time in the entire night. She was very happy to meet her friend she had lost long ago.

"Don't be too excited. She will just work on Amy's case only and you guys will remain out of her sight. Any trouble I mean it any trouble and you will be cursing your luck that you even stepped foot in my house. Are we clear?" He asked dangerously.

"Of course, crystal clear. We will remain in our limit." Cabir agreed.

"Cabir , how could you side with that bitch?" Alya shrieked.

Navya just rolled her eyes to see her petulant attitude wheras Rishabh raised his eyebrows at her.

"Shut up pom-pom girl or I will throw you out of my estate and you will land in a garbage bin. So choose your words wisely. Pay respect to the good doctor who is going to save your family and sorry ass too, yeah. Stay in your limit." He said and smirked.

"Now what are you waiting for , move out of my house. You are not welcome here." With that said he left and asked the head servant to properly see that they are out of the place.

Tomorrow will be a new beginning.

***

A/n. How was it?

Please vote & comment on my story. Share it.

Would love to see your feedback.

It is the last update as already mentioned that I have my exams, so you probably have to wait for awhile approx 20 days maximum.

It is my birthday treat to you. Tomorrow is my birthday, yup! .

Some readers wanted updates faster  but I really apologize for that as this year is crucial for me. So, I have to focus on my studies but don't worry after my exam I will give you really fast updates

Love roumania.