#1

Hi guys !

Thanks for all the support. It means a lot to me.

Chapter 1

" Dr,  Your 1: 00 p.m appointment is cancelled. Today you are free to go home now. " came out the voice of my nurse.

So, that means I am free today. More time to grieve over my helplessness.

Well more the better. It would always remind me the betrayal and those sufferings I suffered because  of him.

I wish I will never see him again. Not in this life and not in any other life.

I live in London doing my job as a heart specialist.

Irony of my life is I am heart specialist and carry so much hatred for some people that would make even Hades scared of me.

I plan to go and meet him. This is the right time. After 5 years I will meet him.

I inform my nurse who work as a PA too to book my tickets to Mumbai , India.

As I was making my way outside the hospital my pager beeped.

God! Now what.

What is the emergency.

"Dr. N , you are required in OT soon. We have an emergency. It is a girl of 6 years old. She is very critical. "  informed the nurse.

Oh! A child then I can perform it . He  can wait for me.

I enter in OT but couldn't find out any parent outside the room. Well, I will check it afterwards first need to stabilize the girl.

I am the best surgeon this hospital have in London. At the age of 29only  I have acquired really good name and fame.

Hopefully I can operate this case too.As I check her out I find that she has a severe case of ASD  that means artriel septal disease simply known as a hole in the artery of a person.

God! This is the first case in which the patient is so damn critical and the most worst case is she is really very young.

She is a serious case. She is barely a six year old girl. Thinking about her impending death is making my heart miserable. How can you be so cruel god?

The small life which has not even seen the wonders of a childhood yet is on the doorstep of death. How cruel.

She can't be saved, it is impossible . I can just prescribe her some really strong dosage so that she can live just more  six month.

" Impossible . A child of just 6 . This is serious at the age of 12-13. When still there is hope to save the life but in her case I don't think you can even do something Dr. N" said Dr. Black

"Yeah! At least we can give her the appropriate treatment till her death. She is too small and vulnerable to perform the surgery. Where are her parents? " I ask him curiously.

"Well  , they will be outside waiting for us." He informed me.

"But when I came I didn't see anyone outside.

" Because they arrived just some minutes ago. She is a daughter of a famous Indian celebrity." He mused

After hearing Indian made my ears perked up.

"Let's see and meet them. Ya." I reassured him.

To see the parents was a shock to me was an understatement. It was really terrifying. I thought I will never see them again but curse my life. It is always playing a bloody game with me but who are her parents. They all are staring at me like I have grown two heads.

Well! Fuck them. I will not give them any satisfaction especially him.

Bloody sick fucker , still standing like an Adonis who commands the world and all his leeches like an octopus hands are around him Like a small army.

And not to forget that so-called best friend Navya Naveli and the snake in disguise bloody jerkshad.

I don't even like to say his name from my mouth . It is a deadly poison which can kill anyone. Better stay away from him or else he will destroy the  peace of my life which is still left. Bloody shit.

Now who is the parent of  that beautiful child. Too bad she has a monster called family.

The sympathy I was feeling for her left the window when I saw her origin.  These poisonous fuckers will always spread their evil poison in people's life they come in contact with.

I Maintained my cold stoic face and asked " who is the parent?"

To my utter surprise I saw Harshad and Mukti coming forward. Oh ! So he is the father of a girl.

Well ,fate played its game.

I would happily give him the news now . Let's see. How does he feels when he has to experience a child loss.

All the members were glaring at  me but I don't give a shit to them , not anymore.

"She is really Serious and only has six more months before she dies."

I announced coldly.

If looks could kill I would be buried under the ground after uttering those words but hey! Buddy truth hurts like a Bitch.

"We will see the best heart specialist. Call them " growled Manik.

"Well, she is standing in front of you . Dr Murthy here is the best. I must say in London too she is the best. " said Dr Black in my defense.

"You can pick up the prescription from the nurse and give her the basic health necessities. She will be discharged in the evening." I said and left not wanting there presence to affect me anymore.

They are no one . No one to mess my life again.The pain I had buried in my heart is too much.

****

What do you think happened in their past?

Why does she hates them ?

What will happen next?

Let me know your views.

Vote and comment.

I am free now these days. Faster votes and comments I will update more chapters of this story.

Until next ......

Love roumania