"Won't it go like straw?"

"You already bleach it, it can't get much worse."

"I'm gonna do as you say just once, don't get used to it." She replied swimming out to sea.

"Don't worry, I won't." I muttered.

"Did you get tickets?" Jazmine asked drying her hair off as she walked into my bedroom.

"Yeah, we need to leave by 8 tomorrow morning." I smiled.

"You hear that Holly? We leave at 8, so if you get up at about 4 you might be ready by the time we leave!" Jazmine shouted into the other room, I subtly laughed at her sly comment and turned my attention back to my laptop. "Whatcha doing?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Just checking twitter, tumblr, youtube, that sort of boring stuff."

"Do you have loads of followers on twitter or is it private?" She asked interested in my screen.

"Uh.."

"Woah, you're not even famous and you have over a hundred thousand followers."

"I guess people like what I tweet." I smiled.

"Could you follow me?"

"Sure, what's your twitter name?"

"Um, it's sort of embarrassing." She replied shyly.

"It can't be that bad."

"Obssessedwith1D" She replied hiding her head in her hands.

"That's not bad, I've seen worse." I grinned nudging her.

"You were at the hospital the other day?" She asked reading over my tweets.

"Uh...yeah." I answered trying to kill the conversation.

"Why?"

"Just a check-up." I muttered.

"Were you on the maternity ward?"

"No, what gave you that idea?" I asked surprised.

"You're reading a child's book." She smirked.

"Shut up, Dr Seuss is a genius." I laughed.

"If you say so." She laughed back. "So you're not pregnant?"

"Most definitely not!" I defended.

"Aww, I wanted to be an auntie." She grinned.

"I wouldn't let you anywhere near my baby and you wouldn't be its auntie." I joked.

"Rude." She replied acting shocked.

"Go to bed." I laughed pushing her off her chair. She gasped at my sudden movement and walked out the room laughing.

"What about this one?" I sighed handing another magazine to Holly as we waited in the departure lounge.

"Nooo, I've read it." She whined.

"You've read them all." I replied giving up.

"I haven't read your magazine."

"That's because it's Kerrang, it doesn't have celeb gossip in, it has actual bands." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Let me read it." She demanded.

"How about no." I grinned.

"I hate you." She huffed walking off.

"The feeling is mutual." I replied following her. "Why don't you get a book?"

"A book?"

"Yeah, it's like a magazine, the stuff in it isn't real but it has more pages." I joked.

"You're so annoying, I'm not surprised Harry gave you the boot."

"How many more times are you going to bring that up? It's getting old." I sighed. "You better hurry up and choose something, they just announced our flight." I added walking off, waiting for her to follow.

"Mum, I'm home!" I shouted through the house, dragging my luggage with me. She suddenly appeared in the hallway and gripped her arms around me, barely letting me breathe. "Nice to see you too." I choked out.

"Did you have a safe flight?"

"Yeah, other than the massive dragon, which ate one of the wings as we flew over China." I replied sarcastically.

"You never change."

"I should hope not." I grinned.

"You have another letter from the hospital, you've got an appointment tomorrow."

"I've just got home, will you stop shoving it on my face." I replied annoyed, I released myself from her grasp and trudged upstairs.

"Delilah!" She called after me.

"Just give me some space!" I shouted back before slamming my door shut. Is there no such thing as privacy anymore? I dropped dead on my bed, feeling annoyed at the world, before I knew it jetlag was kicking me in the face and I began to snooze off.