Chapter 12

Venoma's pov

Today the kingdom is going through a training day. My creatures have done all the training they needed and I just need to put them where they are gonna stay. I would have them patrol the walls and the gate. I will have some guard the front of the castle and some in the village. Today I am giving a speech for my kingdom. Nice and loud I always tell myself before I talk to my people.

"People of Carolnani, We have a threat approaching the kingdom and their motive is to take our kingdom and destroy it to the ground. We don't want that. That is why I the queen will hereby say that we have to vacate the kingdom to a safer place. You loyal subjects will be safe from the threat though if you want to defend your kingdom and its name. Don't hesitate to come to the kingdom asking to help out. Only men allowed, The woman and babies must leave people without them our kingdom wouldn't regrow" I said to the microphone.

The whole kingdom praised me. Cheering.

"This kingdom will get hurt and us people cant let that happen, This threat wants to take our homes and destroy it to the ground. We aren't gonna let that happen. Now who is with me!" I confidently said.

They all put their hands up in a fist. The noise was beautiful to hear. Knowing people adored me and listened.

"As a  rule now we want all hoods and hats off. This threat could be around us and we don't know it. They haven't yet came but it is for safety measures. We are experiencing our kingdom's second battle.  This time we wont have the kingdom be damaged like before. Our king would be proud of you people" I said and walked away from the microphone.

The crowd cheering behind me. I went to Poisona and went to her ear.

"Send out the guards to take out anyone who disagreed today I want them sent here under my name" I said.

She nodded and I walked away. Any alliances or teams going against me will be taken out I ain't going to have any other people helping out Kylie even though she is out numbered. She is a three typed vampire and that's all the Rosemarian kids combined. I needed Caffeine. Nicotine and Caffeine never leave each other's side. I walked to Caffeine. I went and leaned towards his right ear.

"Get the creatures to turn into small creatures and ease drop the people and if they hear anything suspicious then we will get them. Make sure they don't use all their energy because she could be coming as we speak" I instructed.

I walked away and went into my throne room when Violin was cleaning. I walked to him.

"Violin I need a favor from you" I said and took the rag away from him.

He gave me a mean look. Very rude for a son to do to their mother. I know with his handsome charming looks he could help.

"Yes  mother" He said blankly.

"I need you to seduce Kylie" I said and smiled.

He raised his eyebrow with confusion.

"You want me to seduce Kylie... why?" He asked.

I never thought he would say that.. um..

"I wanted you to make her love you and then you take her to the castle and Shawn will do his job" I said.

"Shawn will seduce her to?" He asked.

"No!"

"Then he will?"

"Stop asking questions and just watch you won't be put down" I said and stroked his cheek.

He looked at my hand and stepped back. He isn't her comfortable with me. Me being kind to him was equivalent to a blue moon. Mentioning Shawn I have to talk to him. I hope Violin follows the plan. I nodded and walked out the throne room and searched for Shawn. I found him at one of my lounging rooms except there was only two large couches and a large bookshelf with no fireplace and its bland.

"Never expected you to be here" I said and walked to the couch across him. 

He fixed his posture. He looked bored and tired. 

"I needed a quiet place" He said and stretched.

I knew a great plan for him and it was all full proof. Though after this Kylie will get mad. Thankfully he has the best power a vampire could have. He has the power to vanish just like the Cheshire cat. He is a great opponent for her. A witty and quick person and he could press her buttons really hard. While she has noticed she can't really defeat him. He disappears when he seems to be finished. 

"You know your plan?" I asked him.

"I stay at the door of the castle until Kylie comes and I fight her but I vanish before she could kill me" He said and laid back on the couch.   

"I need you to have someone with you" I said and got up and cupped my hands.

"Who?" Shawn asked.

I told him the person's name and his smile grew larger then mine. He got up and walked to the door.

"I shall make that a deal" He said and walked out the room.

Everything is coming together and now I must continue. Next is Nicotine. He usually never stays in the castle and I am too lazy to go out these walls. He never liked staying in one place. I walked to Caffeine.

"Where is your brother?" I asked him.

He had to think for a moment before actually giving an answer.

"He went to the market hall in the village. said he wanted to 'get free food' I didn't really hear why he left other then food" He replied.

I nodded and walked away. I must get over to him as soon as possible. I opened my room door and walked inside. Viola was sitting there reading a book.

"Viola why are you in my room?" I asked her as I walked to my closet.

"I needed a place away from the young relatives they are so annoying" She said.

I kept looking for my cloak. It must be somewhere.

"Viola have you seen my cloak" I said from the closet.

"Yes mother it is right next to me" She said.

I walked out my closet and walked to my cloak. I grabbed it and threw it on me. It was a nice red silk cloak with a large hood and two strings to tie together. Also with sleeves and pockets. It was handmade from my father. Made to match my eyes. My eyes are deep red not like my siblings. I walked out my room and tied a knot with the two strings and proceeded to walk a little faster. I am leaving to the town in secret. I know the people will recognize my face but not Kylie. I know what she looks like though so I don't have any struggle. I put the large red hood over my head and put my hair forward. The sound of horse huffs and the wooden wheels of carriages surround my ears as I walked on the gateway. Nobody knows I am leaving and it is good they don't. I touched the dirt of land. I looked around. I then walked to the village. Going to the village was quiet just some carriages passing by. My father made sure that the castle was a great distance from the village just in case any plague went over it wouldn't touch the castle. I knew the walk was endless but if I would of took a ride from the castle. Everyone would know and would want to be very nosey. I didn't want that. My only plan was to check for myself that Kylie was here. I made it to the castle after 10 minutes of walking. I walked into a potion shop. My eyes were open as I was just walking around looking at everyone. I looked at the first row of dark potions. The potions that will cause harm and misfortune.

Potion of Harming

Potion of Death

Potion of Poison

Potion of Knifes

Potion of Heart Attack

The potions were very harmful. The potion of harming is like hitting someone but really hard. The potion of death is to quickly kill your opponent, The potion of poison is to poison the person internally and it makes then die slowly in pain, The potion of knife the potion makes then feel like 1000 knifes are throwing at them and it makes then very dizzy, The potion of heart attack is to make the person's heart stop but then it brings them back to life and it continues over and over.

Maybe I could use these for Kylie. I laughed quietly this would be perfect.