Chapter 10

Queen Venoma's pov

"We need the strongest closest to the castle and the weakest in the front but we need to have one strong person each group. We cant let her pass this boundary." I said as I marked the area between the village and drawbridge. "If she achieves I have a army of creatures going to get her down. Then if she does goes pass that then I will finish her off" I said and stepped back.

"Any questions?" I said and looked around the siblings.

"Where are we going" They all said in unison.

I smiled. Never thought that.

"Caffeine with the first group, Nicotine in the second group and Poisona is the last group. If she defeats the people then you flee I don't want you to die" I said and walked around then.

"Venoma" I heard someone say as the doors flew open.

I turned around and Poisona got up.

"Shawn!" She said and walked to him.

He got messed up. He was somewhat limping. Poisona grabbed him and walked him to the table.

"What happened" Caffeine asked.

"Kylie...She is strong too strong" He said and held his stomach. "I gave her good hits but she nearly took my breath away from me" He continued.

He took a deep breath.

"What do you mean she is strong" Nicotine said.

"Why ask him so much questions he is in-" I interrupted her.

"Let Shawn speak Poisona" I said and looked at Shawn.

"She could hit your arm and it would send you flying across the room, She could kick you and it could bring you to another state, She could slam your chest with her foot and it could break your ribs. She hit my cheek and slammed down on my stomach and then kicked me out the house. She wasn't using her powers. If that was her not using powers then imagine her with her powers" He said.

I snarled. She wasn't that intimidating. She wasn't even scary. She is still a little girl. She is three typed of vampires in one so what.

"We can handle that" I said.

Everyone looked at me crazy.

"Venoma your confidence is really out there" Poisona said.

"And? We need confidence to get through this. I know my sister isn't backing out?" I said.

"I am not backing out! I am just not sure if we are capable of defeating such a big threat" She said and looked down at Shawn.

"Big threat? She is just a enemy that is just strong and us against her is gonna be stronger then her" I said and walked back to the map.

"You don't see that we could take her down. She does have lot of strength but she isn't the first person to come into this kingdom. Dad took them down even if they were stronger then him! We are Rosemarian. Not anyone else we have dad's blood. Rosemarian are strong people who never back down and we never let anyone take us down" I speech to my siblings.

As I was about to show the plans the glass globe glowed. I walked to it and told it to show me who said my name. My siblings gathered around me. It was Kylie. Behind her was a broken glass window.

"You hear me queen of Carolnani! Kylie is coming there and it wont be pretty!" She yelled through the house. She walked away.

She is actually coming here. She is attempting to get her family and lover back. She is stupid.

"Lets get ready siblings! We have company coming our way" I walked away from my glass globe.

I walked back to my map and marked down the areas were I wanted everyone.

"Caffeine I need you first group close to the gate walls, Nicotine I need you second group in the village, Poisona I need you in the last group near the gate bridge and castle walls. DON'T mess this up! We wont need training. We will prepare tomorrow with the places we need to be. If she comes tomorrow we will have everyone ready and Kylie would give the signal" I explained to my siblings.

"How will she give the signal" Nicotine asked.

"I will have a trigger bomb that will destroy the front of the kingdom walls. That's when Caffeine and his group attack" I said and smiled.

Nicotine nodded and I looked around the table. Caffeine raised his hand.

"I need to know why I am the first team?" He asked.

"Well Caffeine my lovely young brother. You are the right strength for the first boss not saying you are weak but you are just perfect for the first person to fight" I said politely.

He put his head down on his arms. I looked at Poisona. She was taking care of Shawn.

"Poisona I know that is your son but we have more bigger matters. He is grown" I said not trying to sound rude at all.

She backed away. I cant believe we have to have this while family was over and now that she is coming our direction we have no choice to actually  start planning. I have no fear. We will have a great fight and it would damage the kingdom for sure. I have no doubts that she wouldn't touch this place.

"What will be the army being part with us?" Shawn asked.

I smirked. I wanted them to ask that. I walked to my window and opened the shades.

"Since day one of my idea. I have been having my creatures train" I said as I showed the creatures.

Poisona, Caffeine, Nicotine walked to the window and saw the million of creatures training getting ready.

"Can I mention that they can shape shift. They could change into anything I please and I will purposely make them weak at the first then make them stronger" I said gesturing to the creatures.

"So I am getting the weak ones" Caffeine added.

"Yes you will but that's when you flee to Nicotine and help him out and so on" I explained.

I knew they were weak in the start Nicotine and Caffeine have no chance but I know Poisona will have some damage on Kylie but I could be wrong with my brothers.

"The plan will be simple. I will have Kylie trigger the wall bomb and then Caffeine's team will attack, Caffeine once his team is down will go to Nicotine. Caffeine and Nicotine will team up and once their forces are down that's when they go away don't come back until I need you. Poisona you will have the strongest team. You must hurt her but only so little damage once she is hurt good enough do the same as Caffeine and Nicotine. She will go into the castle and she will come to meet me. I will finish her off." I explained.

They all nodded.

"I wanna join" Shawn said behind us.

"No S-" I interrupted Poisona.

"What will you help out in?" I asked him.

"I will hold her sister Kendall. I will be on the first floor of the castle and you can be higher then me so you aren't the first one she sees" He said and smirked.

"I forgot you have been trying to get Kendall since the beginning" Poisona said.

"I will allow it but you cant be hurt" I said.

"You don't know me too well don't you. I have ways to get out her way I have done it twice" He said.

I loved Shawn. Since he was little he was the one I knew to be the strong and brave.

"You made such a good kid Poisona" I said and she smiled.

"I always do" She said.

"Lets not wait lets start this" I said and we all walked to the map.

TO BE CONTINUED...