loving a vampire or making love with one-chapter 17

After I got finished throwing up Melissa walked me to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. After I took a shower and got dressed in short shorts and a black top. I was feeling extremely hot and I didn't know why. I walked over to the love seat in the corner of my room and Melissa brought me a wet towel to put on my forehead. She took a seat next to me in silence.

"Maybe it's just a bug, I feel better already"

"That's not likely Angel, vampires are not known to get sick"

"Melissa I threw up a little, its really not that big of a deal, I'll be fine"

"But people don't just get sick like that for no reason, and you said you didn't eat anything" I paused for a second thinking to myself.

"Melissa, trust me I'm fine, and please don't mention this to anyone" She sighed.

"Oh Kay" I took the cold towel from my head and threw it to the floor.

"Melissa, before I got with Aaron he told me that he would know when things are happening to me, does this count?"

"It should, I'm actually surprised he is not hear right now, he should have known the moment you got sick. Actually he should have even known when you and Erick had sex"

"I don't understand if he knows this why doesn't he say anything?"

"I don't know, I think he has been acting strange lately"

"Do you think it's because he knows what I did with Erick?"

"No, because he has been this way before that happened. Oh I should let you know now before I forget to tell you Gabriella is coming to visit today" I took a deep breath.

"Oh Kay" The sound of my stomach growling filled the room. We both looked at each other and laughed

"I think I should go find Aaron"

"Are you sure you want to eat now I mean you just..."

"I'm fine Melissa trust me" I got up and walked over to the door. She followed behind me and we left the room. Melissa went some where and I walked to Aarons office. I opened the double doors and walked in slowly. He was sitting at his desk looking at some paper's. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Am I interrupting?"

"No not at all" I walked over to his desk and leaned down to kiss him. With him so close I could smell the blood from under his skin. My stomach growled with hunger. He laughed and then took me and put me to sit on his desk. Our small kisses turned into a make out. He removed his lips.

"Take it" My teeth stretched out of my gums and I sank them down into the curve of his neck. I took in the first mouth full I felt my body begin to change. It came to life again. I heard him groan, not because of pain, but because of the arousal it caused. I took until I was full and the licked the wound to seal it. And then I let go of him and he moved his lips back to mine. He kissed and sucked the remaining blood of my lips. Then he moved my head to the side and took mine. I closed my eyes and let him take what he needed. It felt like a long time I sat there while he took my blood. It felt too long. I began to feel a little drained and weak. I think he was taking to much, but was I suppose to stop him? Before I had to say anything he stopped and then liked the wound on my neck to stop the bleeding. He started kissing me again and then looked at me.

"I have some things to finish maybe we can finish the in our room later?"

"Yea, sure" I said breathless. He took me of his desk and the kissed me again. I walked out of the room and into the hall way. I stumbled and leaned against the wall feeling weak and dizzy. I don't think he has ever taken that much from me before. all sudden I felt tired again, even though I had just waken up. I walked back to my room holding onto the wall trying not to fall over. As soon as I reached my door I felt the nausea come over me again. I got my door opened quickly, ran to the bath room and threw up again. It wasn't much but It definitely Aarons blood. I could smell it. I flushed the toilet and pulled my self up from the floor. I brushed my teeth and slowly walked to my bed and passed out on it.

I had been sleeping for just about the whole day. I woke up to feel Aarons hands stoking my hair. I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was him anymore. I could sense when he was around. He climbed into the bed next to me.

"So how about we finish what we started" I opened my eyes to look at him.

"I...umm I don't really feel up to it right now"

"Oh Kay, well if you don't mind..." He licked his lips and I realized that he wanted to eat.

"Oh ok" I rolled over onto my back and he undressed for bed and the came and sat over me. I moved my head to the side. I felt the tightness from the bite earlier. I had gotten use to the feeling so it didn't really hurt me any more but I knew this time I would feel it. He put his hand behind my neck and brought me to him. He opened his mouth and sank his teeth into me. The pain was sharp. But I tried o ignore it. As he took from me I moved my hands through his hair. I didn't understand how he could possibly still be hungry it was obvious that he took more from me than I took from him and I was still extremely full, even after throwing up before.

I closed my eyes and let my blood flow to him. My attention was brought back to what happened earlier. I still didn't know why I had gotten sick. I know I told Melissa that I was fine and not to worry about it but now I'm just a little curious. I didn't even know that vampires didn't get sick.

My attention was cut off when I got the same feeling as before. This time it started in my hands and made there way up. I fingers began to feel numb and I felt short of breath. Everything around me got blurry and I could feel my body being drained of life.

"Aaron" I tried to call him but my words came out in a whisper. But even so, he still should of heard me. "Aaron stop" I said again with a little more effort. He still payed no attention to me. He was draining me, completely. He was going to kill me. And I wasn't going to go out like this. I used the last bit of strength I had in me.

"Aaron stop!!" I griped his hair tight and yanked his head away. I grabbed my neck painfully. He sat up shocked, and then he looked almost angry at me for stopping him. I didn't have to look in a mirror to see what I looked like. I was honestly scared of him at that moment. I waited for him to say something.

"Well that's what happens when I don't feed often"

"You had me this morning, and you did the same thing"

"Well I guess is didn't notice" He liked his lips in sort of a mocking way and then left the room shirtless. I sat there in my bed confused, afraid, and ten times weaker than before. About one minute after he left I past out again.