Eleven | Time Jump

| Maya |
Xaria is three years old already. Today is her birthday and we're throwing Hope and she's party together.

Xaria and Hope was in our bed, I open my eyes to Xaria in my face still asleep.

Lucas wasn't in bed, and I hear the shower turn off and Lucas walks out.

"Goodmorning" I groan a little, he walks over and places a kiss on my lips

"Goodmorning" He smiles

-
Lucas took Hope and Xaria down by my mom, so that I can get everything decorated. Riley and Smackle is helping me.

"So, what's it like with a two and eight year old?" Smackle asked

"There are the sweetest human beings. I love them" I smile

"So does Aunt Riley"

-
"Oh, Riley can you head down to my mom's house and fix their hair? Me and Smackle can finish up"

"Sure" Riley say climbing down the ladder

One Hour Later...
I had on my outfit - which was a white t-shirt that said 'Mommy of the birthday princesses', a jeans and some flip flops. Lucas, Smackle, Zay, Farkle, and Riley wore either aunt, uncle and daddy. Their kids wore cousins of the birthday princesses.

As every kid walked in I placed either a 'mickey' or 'minnie' birthday hat on their heads.

-Everyone was so excited and they said that the decorations were beautiful

-
Everyone was so excited and they said that the decorations were beautiful.

Hope and Xaria hadn't arrived yet. Everyone waited and soon a limo pulls up. Xaria and Hope comes out and they run to me while everyone yells

"Surprise!"
-

After the party
After the cake, cake pops, candies, presents, and playing they were both asleep on the couch. Lucas had Xaria on his chest and Hope near his legs curled up.

I smile and tear up a little. Who knew we would get this far? From me thinking he cheated, to us having another child.

I love my little family.