One | Recap

| Maya |
"Mommyyy!" I was started awake by Hope jumping and calling my name. I sleepily turned to look at her simultaneously wiping my eyes.

"Yes, baby girl?" I answer finally opening my eyes again and staring at the now smiling little girl.

"Can we go to the mall today, please" She begs "I've been good all week." She says as she fakes a pout and she gives me her best puppy dog eyes. I look at her and smile before running a hand through her messy hair.

"Okay" I replied as her face lights up and she begins cheering and giggling in happiness.

"Yayyy." She continued cheering and dancing around Maya's bedroom.

"But, since it's only 5:10 in the morning - let's go back to sleep." I suggest lifting the covers so she would be able to cover herself. Hope climbs into my bed and settles under the covers before nuzzling her body directly into her mother.

"I love you mommy." She whispers as she kissed my nose and nuzzles her body even closer to me

"I love you too baby." I replied with a smile before putting my arm on her and soon drifting off to sleep.

-
I get up again this time at 6:23. Hope was still asleep. I pry her off of me and head downstairs.

I made some breakfast sandwiches and as I was turning the stove off, I spin to see Hope rubbing her eyes and walking towards the table to sit.

"Goodmorning" I smile

"Goodmorning" She say lowly still trying to catch herself

I rest the plate in front of her.

-
After breakfast, I put Hope in the tub.

"Call me when you're done, I'm gonna look for some clothes for you to wear"

I look through Hope's clothes and find something. I smile and look for something for me to wear

"Mommy!" Hope yells

I return to the bathroom and put her dry towel around her.

-
Once we were both ready we leave the house. On our way to the mall, 'Love is an open door' from 'Frozen' began to play

We sang along until we reached at the mall.

-
I had a firm grip on Hope's hand. I soon see Hope gasp and let go of my hand running towards someone.

"Hope!" I ran after her

"Daddy!" Hope say excitedly as he picks her up

"Pumpkin!" He says kissing her cheek "Maya..."

"Lucas.." I fake a smile