"Mariah, the longer you do this... I swear to you I'm gonna kill it, revive it and then kill it again." He continued to growl with impatience growing in his voice much like the prominent bulge in his pants from what I could see. Bringing my eyes back up to him, his eyes locked with mine, a stare just as deadly as his threats, I was more than just simply excited for him and only managed to muster up a giggle. It was during my giggle that he took the opportunity to bust my legs open, making sure they remained open. 

Kissing down my inner thigh, I was trying to scoot away but he wasn't letting me even as much as move an inch. I was grounded to this table and to him. Wasting not another second, his tongue spread wide and parting the folds of my cooch, I reached down to grab a hold of his hair. Pushing harder on his head to add more pressure but he just laughed, making a chill rip down my back. He got down to his knees, looking up at me with boldly fierce eyes as he continued with his little tongue tricks. Clearly spelling out the alphabet. 

"Never seen a nigga on his knees like this." I chuckled out when I sat up more on my forearms to get a better sight of him. He sat back a bit, grabbing the hand towel off the table to wipe his mouth, leaving behind a smirk on his face. 

"A Daddy always gets down on his knees for his Mami." He said and my jaw dropped. "That can be later. Let Daddy enjoy his breakfast." All I could do was nod as I closed my mouth. Laying back down, I was greeted to his tongue yet again. I had to reach up and grab my own hair, pulling it right from the roots just to give something to squeeze while he works his magic. 

I could feel every muscle in my body tensing up, my legs literally trembling from all this pent up nonsense- I just wanted that release so I could lay like a dead body on this table in my lovely euphoria brought to me by Daddy Arlie but he just doing the most to prolong this. I was restless, squirming and he wasn't having it, aggressively pinching my thigh when I would move around too much. By this point he should know my body real well and he must know I'm real close, his tongue pressing harder on my swollen coochie button with fingers massaging the spot right on the top of my coochie cave-

"Trell!" I shrieked when he started to ease up. 

"Hm?" He said with his mouthful of me still. I was about two seconds away from- He stopped. This nigga right here stopped and now I feel like I'm about to pee myself and probably flood this house along with it. I sat up so fast and eyed him with every possible weapon shooting at him and he just wiped his mouth again as he stepped around the table to my ear. "Next time come home to me on time, Mami." He said leaving a kiss on my cheek. 

...I'm going to rape the fuck out of you. You just wait... this was not okay.

~Drake P.O.V.~

In my car, I was parked across from the park. Children running around screaming and laughing with each other, climbing on every structure that was built into the sand, reminded me of when I was a kid around their age and I was taken to the park. Those were more simpler times in the mind of a kid but also times of struggle that I wasn't completely aware of. .

I had a clear view of Yvonne who was bending over to kiss Breezon on his forehead, to which he reached up to kiss her cheek before running off laughing. Yvonne walked over to a bench and took a seat, crossing one leg over the other as she kept a close eye on Breezon. The way she watched him... I knew there'd be problems.

Based on one key fact that I knew she must have had a gun on hand and that she's very familiar with the works of this gang driven side of the city. Plus it'd be a rookie move to attempt to kidnap a child in a public park in broad daylight. I'm not that stupid- I have my moments where I fault but I'm not about to make a mistake here. I just wanted to see who Breezon was with and I got lucky by driving by the park.