Chapter 17

Retaliated: Chapter 17

~Ty P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

I was on a morning walk for the sole fact that I needed to get out of the house. Since the hype about Drake has gone down significantly, I figured it was a good time to finally be out in the streets. I'm personally trying not to be as caught up in this as Trey, Breezy and the twins. I'm willing to assist when needed but I'm not purposely going out to piece together anything. I figure this, if Drake isn't doing anything to us, then why try to stir the pot? Maybe Drake isn't planning to do anything, given the history when it comes to people beefing with IRG. What if all this sneaking around, finding allies and everything else they've been doing is what's going to start things? 

Maybe I'm thinking this way because of my last issue with the murder I was almost charged with and just wanna sit back for a while but I don't think we should be snooping around as much as we are. What do I know? 

Walking around, the sun hadn't even risen yet. There was still a few minutes till it broke the horizon but for now the morning was so cool and crisp, this was what I liked. The usual morning hustle of cars bumper to bumper wasn't going on yet so it was relatively quiet. Being that I'm just a really laid back kind of a person so by nature, I like my surroundings to be just as laid back. I kept my head up and hands tucked in the pockets of my shorts as I walked down the sidewalk. looking around I took note of what people were doing. Some were getting in their cars, others turning the sprinklers off and some street kids already riding around on their bikes. Reminded me of when I was their age. had no sense of direction or purpose and was consumed by the drugs I experimented with. The thoughts of suicide that clouded my mind and the failed attempt was a mini wake up call which made me get my mind back on the right track. 

These past few years have been the mellowest years I've ever had. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my days of one night stands- or that one threesome with both exes... that was pretty dope, not gonna lie but then there was Tilly Beans who changed everything. I know it's weird to be in love with a woman who's my Mom's good friend, also older than Mom by a few months and she has kids but God damn there has not been a day that's gone by where she hasn't crossed my mind. From that one day I saw her at the house in the coconut bra back when I was I believe sixteen to today where I'm twenty two. I give no fucks, Tilly Beans is my wifey and now that she's divorcing King... she gonne be all mine in due time. 

Hold up. 

She at Uncle Arlie's though... fuck my life. I'm gonna need to ask Uncle Varo if he could clone Tilly Beans or some shit. From the way she looks, her personality and even the tattoos, I need an exact clone because I already know Tilly Beans probably trying for her 2.0 and Uncle Arlie's not with anyone- I hate everything. My morning is officially ruined and so is the rest of the day. 

Just forget my P.O.V. 

~LJ P.O.V.~

I was in time out because I tried to stab Ivanna with my fork at the table but I saw cartoons do it and they were okay so I wanted to test it on Ivanna but she screamed and got me in trouble. 

I was bored here and Mommy said I had to wait for to come and get me... I don't want to wait. I took off my clothes and left them in my time out spot and ran out the back door to freedom. I saw the gate to the big field was unlocked so Ivanna is in there and she'll tell on me. I need to get back at her for getting me in time out but that will be later because right now I need to hide. 

Running around the house to the garage, I went inside through the side door and got in Mommy's car. I got in her seat and held onto the wheel, pretending I was driving really fast. I wish I had her keys so I could turn on some things but now I wanted to be an astronaut and Mommy's car was my spaceship.