Chapter 4

Retaliated: Chapter 4

***At this point, we'd be passed the Halloween Special, this little note is for those who wanted to know where this book was time-wise. The book shall progress slower now😇***

***For those who read this book before it was refined, please read below the usual line at the bottom of the chapter. It'll explain an obvious big change in the book. Thank you!***

~Honey P.O.V.~

"When do the lies stop?" He asked breaking our brief silence. "There's only so many lies a person can hear till it gets to the point where it's just too much. I'm not talking about the far past with you and Breezy. That's over with and I don't really give a shit about it."

"They've since stopped, Trey."

"What is it that you want from me? You have my attention."

"I just want things to go back to how they were. Remember when we were dating? How happy we made each other? I messed up by getting with that one kid because he gave me the attention I didn't get from you. Yes you gave me attention, I'm not saying you didn't but it wasn't all that I wanted so I thought I'd get it from that kid but I learned quick that that type of attention wasn't that great. I openly told you the truth after it happened."

"You did tell me and I thank you for being open and honest. But then you went and changed into the very female you yourself used to talk shit about. You got involved into shit that you knew better than to be involved in. Like PPG."

"That was a gang ran by your Aunt. I didn't know at first it was run by her but when I did I thought PPG was an alliance gang to IRG like how NBG is. It was a big mistake and I haven't once gotten involved with another gang since that." I said as I continued to to keep my eye contact with him.

"Alright, I'll give you that one. I can see how you might have thought IRG and PPG were alliances because of the family ties but still. You shouldn't have been messing around in gangs. You know I don't fuck with Lady G's in the sense you were hoping for. The next issue, selling or Lawrence."

"Trey, I needed fast money. He promised me fast money, which was true, and I was able to pay off my debts. I had no idea what was going to happen when I was selling for him. If anything he made it seem like he was looking out for me, making sure I had enough money to keep myself above water."

"But was it worth it? Almost got yourself killed along with Breezy and I. Breezy and I wouldn't have gone to New York if Breezy's trap wasn't busted. Why was it busted? Because you got scared of the situation you brought on yourself-"

"And did Breezy tell you what happened when he was 'looking out for me'?! His ass left me for dead, Trey! He didn't give a shit! He 'saved me' to tell you that but he ditched me at that hospital thinking I was just gonna die of that gunshot to the head and be sent to the morgue! He didn't tell you that did he!? The slick shit didn't even tell you he had the twins take me in a fucking body bag!" I yelled as I stood up from the couch.

"He didn't get the chance to tell me you were alive because he never got the phone call from the hospital! We went straight to New York to get him a connection with Ishaan but it turned sour! I didn't see his ass for two whole years, I thought he was dead and I thought you were dead as well because you went completely ghost!" He yelled right back as he too got up, pretty much towering over me but he took a step back. "I'm sorry for yelling, Honey. I don't mean to, it just works me up."

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled.But why didn't he tell you I contacted him while he was in New York? Why did't he just mention I was alive when he came back?"