Chapter 18

Retaliated: Chapter 18

~The Next Morning~
~Trey P.O.V.~

Breezy and I have been up all night trying to establish what the hell happened to the twins and where they had been taken. Originally August and Ty were here too but they got called down to the trap for night watch so it's been my Super Mega Ultra Brother Nigga Best Friend For Life and I left to try to figure this mystery out.

"So if we look at all the facts, their phones were on and working all day the day we last saw them up until about four in the mornin' when Varo tried to call them. He said both phones were turned off or dead. However, at around two in the morning they were last seen entering the graveyard according to my goons." Breezy said. "So why weren't they answering their phones between two and four? They had them, they were on and working and they always answer. Especially if it's Varo, Sweets or Lexis calling."

"That's what we're trying to figure out. We all know the graveyard isn't on anyone's territory, it's deemed as free because of the fact it's where the dead are. If members are shot there, we can't do anything because it wasn't on claimed territory. We at least know there were no gun shots so they couldn't have been shot or killed. Your goons didn't see anything else when they were patrolling?"

"Everyone who was out that night near the area texted back with they saw the two running through the gates and then they carried on their way because they assumed it was just Varo training them. Hold up, wasn't there talk of them going to that trap to investigate? What if they ran there from the graveyard but ended up stuck there?" He suggested. We had a cork board set up in his living room on the couch with information pinned to it. This made everything seem like it was true serious business. He grabbed another note card and wrote down the other gang's trap then pinning it to the board behind him.

"They wouldn't be stuck there for days. Maybe a few hours at most but it's going on like day four and there's no trace of them." Their trap is very small, nothing that looks like they'd keep hostages unless there's a whole underground cell system but I doubt it. "Unless we raid through it and see if they're there but I know Dad will tell me no. You could raid through it with your gang."

"Nah, if I go, you go too. We both know we don't do shit like that without the other. Well, this is our chance to relive the early years of back when we were like fourteen" I cocked a brow out of suspicion. "We'll do it behind everyone's back. The four of us go, maybe even Isabella because apparently she can shoot and then we raid it, find the twins, get them out and all is good."

"The glory days. I'm down for it as always. Anything behind the old man's back is what I'm already willing to be apart of. I'm gonna get some ice, my burn is blazin' on my arm." I said getting up from his couch and walking over to his kitchen. I searched though his freezer and found a bag of frozen peas... this'll work. I grabbed it and held up against the burn where I was greeted to instant soothing relief that almost had me groan because it felt so damn good.

"We'll go tonight when the streets are dead." He said stepping away from the cork board. "This leaves me to think, what if Drake has something to do with this too? Didn't D2 say he may have been watching over Drake but Drake was watching over him too?"

"He did, what would he want with the twins though? They're not next in line for running any gang or have millions to their name. What worth do the twins have that catch Drake's interest?"

"Maybe they know something Drake doesn't want anyone else knowing and by capturing them, he's ensuring- I don't fucking know. It's Joey's kin and Joey was a mastermind, who knows what motives Drake has for the twins but we need them back. We have sixteen hours till we raid that trap, which means sixteen hours of our minds wandering." I had a weird emptiness in my stomach as I was lost in a certain thought that came to mind. "T-Money, you hearing me?"