Chapter 12

Retaliated: Chapter 12

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

"By the looks of it, neither gang is gonna be backing down from this." Ice said when I walked into the main room, taking a seat next to a still pissed off Arlie. Ever since he got off the phone with Heather, he's just been silent but the vibes he was givin' off said a whole different story. Varo has been keeping an eye on Marco while Eddy was out with Javier taking out any other members from the current rival gang we're having problems with.

"I figured and I don't want us losing anymore members because they're going onto their territory. So we're just gonna stop wasting time and money into this beef shit. No more on their territory but if they come onto ours, it's straight kill on sight, no questions asked." I said and the members who were all in the room with us nodded their heads. "We just go back to our deals and holdin' down our territory."

"I agree to that. No need to feed into this war anymore than we have." Ice said. "Y'all gonna head back to Oakland?"

"Without a doubt. I'm almost scared to go back to see what the hell my son has managed to do with that part of the gang." I've been meaning to call it but then I get caught up over here and I know it's tried calling me- I'll just wait to see. Maybe it's best I don't know what's going on while I'm all the way up in Detroit. "You gonna be able to handle it here if I leave?"

"It'll run just as smoothly like before y'all came out. Who's runnin' Houston's gang?"

"Malcolm. He's back down there, why? You need his info?" He nodded and I handed him my phone. "Keep in contact with him just as much as you with me, there hasn't been any issues with Houston so it's thriving well." I was ready to get home, I've been around too many insane ass niggas, hearin' round after round of gunfire and the smell of blood is what I've become immune to... that's not good.

"So he's out of hiding?" I nodded. "About damn time, his alibi was spot on though. Nelle Bells told me when she finally discovered him."

"I didn't even know at first, just said he needed to be outta sight and outta mind so I left it at that-"

"Arlie your face is gonna stay stuck like that." Varo said as he came walking in with Marco handcuffed and attached to a chain. We all just stared. "I'm not takin' chances. This is Varo's Suicide Watch till I get my hands on a straight jacket." Arlie still remained silent but glared over at him.

"I'm gonna be headin' back on the next possible flight to Oakland. Y'all comin' with are are y'all stayin' here longer?" I asked as I looked around from face to face. Javier and Eddy came walking in, pulling their bandanas off and setting their guns down on the table.

"I'm goin' whenever you are." Arlie finally said. "I just wanna get the hell out of here."

"Then I'm goin' with y'all." Varo said. "So is Marco. What about y'all two?" He asked looking over at Eddy and Javier.

"I'm stayin' out here for a lil' longer." Javier said. "A week at most and then I'll be back." I gave a nod and looked over at Eddy.

"I'm stayin' with him."

"Aight then it's settled. Us four go back on the next flight and we'll see y'all two at the end of the week." Everyone gave a nod of understanding. "If at any point you need one of us out to help, hit up Oakland's trap." I said specifically to Ice.

"I got'chu, fam. This gang gonna hold it's own without any problems. Let me know when y'all touch back down in Oakland." I dapped him, as well as the other three before exiting the building. I'm pissed off that we didn't settle this dispute but it's gone on longer than it should have and I don't wanna risk losing any more members. I'd rather just deal with 'em if they cross onto our lines than send a bunch of members to take down their trap and only have less than half return to the trap. Knowing Ice, he'll manage to catch that gang off guard at some point in the future but my main focus is making sure the money comes flooding back in. With a possible connection to smuggle drugs up into Canada, we could easily see a billion more dollars to our empire in the next five to ten years if we stick to our sales and not feed into gang wars.